Congressional Republicans Urging Military Officers to Rebel Against Obama

Man that is pretty sad I am not sure if he could be brought up on charges for that or not. I like the Meme though they hint at it all the time. "Right wing-Left wing".I never visualized it like that before thanks.
Congressional Republicans Urging Military Officers to Rebel Against Obama

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/rep...a-7c1485220d29
Originally Posted by SEE3772
He is urging them to resign in protest if they disagree with the President. It is an honorable thing to do. How is that urging rebellion?
SNICK!
HeeHawww!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed it for you Jackass.
another brilliant post. You really fixed it, Dolly LLama! I'll have to be more careful around you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
He is urging them to resign in protest if they disagree with the President. It is an honorable thing to do. How is that urging rebellion? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I agree. What a terrific thing for the country. Sends just the right message to all of our enemies. Good idea Jew Lawyer. Keep 'em coming!
Jew lawyer?

lovely. I take back all the nice things I said about your magnificent tits!
I agree. What a terrific thing for the country. Sends just the right message to all of our enemies. Good idea Jew Lawyer. Keep 'em coming! Originally Posted by timpage
No **message** they send could be more destructive to the U.S. than the messages Odumbo continues to send, Little Timmy-tard.
The meme is entirely accurate.
I guess you don't understand the difference between rebellion and resignation. Besides, we have a story about ONE congressman who was probably drinking (I see a lot of beer in that picture) commenting about "other" congressmen. Any proof? Nope, that would be too much.
Benedict Arnolds and turncoats. I just love the US. flag lapel pins these patriots wear. LOL
Benedict Arnolds and turncoats. I just love the US. flag lapel pins these patriots wear. LOL Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The "turncoats and Benedict Arnolds" are the ones who voted a community organizer into the highest office in this country, zany.
The "turncoats and Benedict Arnolds" are the ones who voted a community organizer into the highest office in this country, zany. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
yes through the democratic process of voting. You reveal how much of a traitor you are with every post. Wish it was you on the battle field fighting for ISIS (your beloved) right now. ;-)
yes through the democratic process of voting. You reveal how much of a traitor you are with every post. Wish it was you on the battle field fighting for ISIS (your beloved) right now. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

"The Kool-Aid"... Quit douching with it.