Kanye West For President 2020

In case you haven't heard...

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...75273365594112

Find it interesting Kanye West is using the same strategy as Trump did 2-3 POTUS election cycles ago to tease a POTUS run, to get publicity for a project and/or gauge the general populace's reaction to a legit candidacy.

If he is serious for this election (which I don't think he is, but...) and manages to get his name on the ballots of some of the battleground states, he could be a "spoiler" candidate for Biden's aspirations.
I don't think he "spoils" anybody.. he spoils any fresh food that is within 10 feet of him.. Kanye is a total Jackass. I side-eye anyone who is a Fan of his, musically, politically, or otherwise.
In case you haven't heard...

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...75273365594112

Find it interesting Kanye West is using the same strategy as Trump did 2-3 POTUS election cycles ago to tease a POTUS run, to get publicity for a project and/or gauge the general populace's reaction to a legit candidacy.

If he is serious for this election (which I don't think he is, but...) and manages to get his name on the ballots of some of the battleground states, he could be a "spoiler" candidate for Biden's aspirations. Originally Posted by SecretE
he has bipolar issues.

now some consider Kanye to be Uncle Tom.

however, he does appear to be an alternate candidate for those not wanting to vote for biden or trump.

you have your choices... theres no such thing as a wasted vote.

vote biden
vote trump
vote independent(s)
vote stay home
theres no such thing as a wasted vote. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
But given the number of far left voters out there...There is such a thing as a voter who is a waste.
Maybe is very qualified to some people, he's black and rich. That's all a younger, black, liberal demographic needs.
he has bipolar issues.

now some consider Kanye to be Uncle Tom.

however, he does appear to be an alternate candidate for those not wanting to vote for biden or trump.

you have your choices... theres no such thing as a wasted vote.

vote biden
vote trump
vote independent(s)
vote stay home Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Stay at home isn't a bad idea. If I decide to vote this November it maybe the last time I vote.
Think about this, Kim Kardashian as first lady and her sisters all hanging around.
Think about this, Kim Kardashian as first lady and her sisters all hanging around. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Robert would be so proud. Not, lol.
Maybe is very qualified to some people, he's black and rich. That's all a younger, black, liberal demographic needs. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Hopefully they will vote for him.
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Think about this, Kim Kardashian as first lady and her sisters all hanging around. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Not to mention the 'First mother in law " and first 'bruce jenner used to be whatever it is now" ex- in law
First lady with a sex tape LOL!

I think this is the direction the country is going whether it happens in November or some time after.

They should make being president a reality show.

I for one never thought Kim was all that hot. She's hot, but I didn't understand the giant ass equals super hot thing. I like Nicki Minaj better, even if it's not about ass. She has a great smile. I like tits better, anyway. Idk. They both kind of look like dumb bitches, though.
The is still the first sister-in-law Kendall.
  • oeb11
  • 07-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Kanye must not be selling any records now - desperate for attention.

Will kanye get the OBLM vote -?????
I hope so!
First lady with a sex tape LOL!

I think this is the direction the country is going whether it happens in November or some time after.

They should make being president a reality show.

I for one never thought Kim was all that hot. She's hot, but I didn't understand the giant ass equals super hot thing. I like Nicki Minaj better, even if it's not about ass. She has a great smile. I like tits better, anyway. Idk. They both kind of look like dumb bitches, though. Originally Posted by yitzchak
She has a pretty face but I too am befuddled by the fascination with big butts.

Give me a skinny and fit girl or give me death!
  • oeb11
  • 07-06-2020, 08:47 AM
DemLibs will give you Stacy Abram a POTUS - FF
Vote Nov 2020!