Are there any non-AA providers that do see AA?

Ok! I'm getting really upset now! Gas is just too damn high to keep driving to Dallas to get what I want.

I'm "categorized" as AA. I am a TRUE Louisiana Cajun. My mom is black/Native American (Kashawntee Tribe of N. Louisiana) while my dad is a hazel eyed super light skinned fella from South Louisiana. I'm as Cajun as you can get. Unfortunately, with the AA title being tagged to me, it makes it hard to hobby in this area.

I love Asian and blondes to hobby with! It's just what turns me on. No offense to the sistuhs! Unfortunately, this ninja keeps finding the dreaded "No AA" on the ads. WTH?! I'm not a (Staff edit)! I'm not a pimp! I'm not a thug! I'm as white bread as you can get.

1) Nice SUV
2) Working on doctorate in IS
3) 6 Figure Income (even though I'm cheap as heck...hahaha)
4) Nice home
5) Own acreage

What do I have to do to see the ladies that I want to see in N. Louisiana? This is really getting to be discouraging. I have to drive all the freaking way back to Dallas to hobby because my skin has a tint to it. Why is that ladies? Why am I condemned for my skin? Hasn't Louisiana moved past this now?

Why? Why? Why?
Its usually personal preference and not racism, at least that is how I feel. However exceptions are made. You know the hot black guy on Criminal Minds...if you have that going on then it would be on.

Its seems the majority of AA men in the south tend to ruin it for the others. Im pretty selective but its because of past issues. But my selectiveness also refers to white trash rednecks too, or just nasty old white men.

You sound like a super awesome guy regardless of your skin color. I know its a limited area with not that many providers local, when I come I am bombarded even with my limited menu. Im sure you will get lucky, have you tried p411?
I love Asian and blondes to hobby with! It's just what turns me on. No offense to the sistuhs! Unfortunately, this ninja keeps finding the dreaded "No AA" on the ads. WTH?! I'm not a (Staff edit)! I'm not a pimp! I'm not a thug! I'm as white bread as you can get.

1) Nice SUV 2) Working on doctorate in IS 3) 6 Figure Income (even though I'm cheap as heck...hahaha) 4) Nice home 5) Own acreage

6.just bad character