I can't make it because...

damn..snaseous and jittery
Dallas do you really have that effect on men?
lmao..its got to be damn good to do that to a man!!
I need 3-4 hours. I can make other plans with that time. I don't need 24 hours.. that makes no sense to me. Most guys usually make initial contact 24 hours before the date so Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I booked with a lady on my birthday once. Had to cancel cause my dad was throwing me a party I wasn't supposed to know about. I gave her a minimum of 4 hours cancellation notice.... She told me not to contact her again. I respected her decision then ended up seeing her a week before she retired. Shoulda never seen her, sweet woman, good reputation but it was the deadest session I've ever had. We just did not click. But I thought that much time ahead was reasonable. Guess I was wrong.
I had one who was based in Dallas but was visiting here. Well I set up a date/time. We talked till about 1 or 2 hours before time. I headed to the same place I saw her earlier in the week... She doesn't answer at our time then she tells me the next day "I'm sorry I'm in Dallas and I have 2 of you in my phone so I thought you were him." Ok that sounds believable all except for the fact that she didn't answer and basically NC/NS the person she thought she was set up to see lol.

Wonder if anyone can guess who that provider was
When 1st starting out met a provider that was doing this on the side. She had a couple of kids and a day job. 1st couple of times went great then she started to be late to the session. Started out 10min then went to 1hr being late. Her excuse was getting the kids to bed. It didn't bother me to much since it was an outcall, until she was 1.5hrs late and high.
Scheduled with a provider two weeks prior to New Year's Eve once. It was a combination of birthday and New Year's Eve present. Anyways, we kept in touch during that time except for the couple of days during X-Mas time. Well New Year's Eve rolls around and that afternoon I touched based with her to confirm our time. She replies that she's in NOLA to work, party, and go to the Sugar Bowl.WTF!! By then it was too late to find someone else.
Ok this one takes the cake for me. I was suppose to meet up with a BP provider in Orlando. We scedule for next day. I call for almost 2 hours past the time we were suppose to meet. Was too late to find replacement. I get a call from said provider next day and she said that she forgot about our appointment and that she went to Disney Land instead. I lost out to Micky Mouse and gang Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
WTF ..? That is hilarious! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
AGREE!

Thats classic! Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
AGREE.....again (damn you, Bailey - why u gotta b all up in my head when I'm trying to thinck straight?)

Funny story, but at least u lost out to a celebrity. Here in Houston, guys play 2d fiddle to Subway
...and it wasn't even a foot long.
I had one who was based in Dallas but was visiting here. Well I set up a date/time. We talked till about 1 or 2 hours before time. I headed to the same place I saw her earlier in the week... She doesn't answer at our time then she tells me the next day "I'm sorry I'm in Dallas and I have 2 of you in my phone so I thought you were him." Ok that sounds believable all except for the fact that she didn't answer and basically NC/NS the person she thought she was set up to see lol.

Wonder if anyone can guess who that provider was Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah, there's one lady from Dallas that tours Houston on a regular basis who has one hell of a rep for NCNS, especially w/ AM appts. And she's well known for being flighty. I'd never call her. Too iffy.

Besides, just her mentioning that she keeps my phone # in her phone gives me pause...
It is going to be interesting to say the least. I will be fine...as long as I don't meet W****p.
. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh you'll be just fine love!! There are plenty of nice guys in Houston....

What's wrong with WU?....I kinda like him

Ok this one takes the cake for me. I was suppose to meet up with a BP provider in Orlando. We scedule for next day. I call for almost 2 hours past the time we were suppose to meet. Was too late to find replacement. I get a call from said provider next day and she said that she forgot about our appointment and that she went to Disney Land instead. I lost out to Micky Mouse and gang Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LMAO babe...that's brilliant!!

Wonder if anyone can guess who that provider was Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You know what I don't think she was lying about having two people with the same name on her phone. I have like 3 davids on my phone. I always get them mixed up. I sent a very humliating text one time to the wrong david. Good thing it wasn't too dirty

Oh you'll be just fine love!! There are plenty of nice guys in Houston....

What's wrong with WU?....I kinda like him Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm sure I will enjoy it. He just scares me. I would love to meet him for drinks along with Wayward and JAD. As long as it is in public and he's not able to tie me up and stick me in his closet. Maybe I can win him over with free alcohol and my good looks . lol
I'm sure I will enjoy it. He just scares me. I would love to meet him for drinks along with Wayward and JAD. As long as it is in public and he's not able to tie me up and stick me in his closet. Maybe I can win him over with free alcohol and my good looks . lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Lmao!...Well I like WU because he's a bit random, weird & f*cked up...which is a bit like my personality, so it kinda makes me want to have really angry sex... haha....wouldn't mind having a drink & talking with JAD, as he has some good arguments!
lol--Wooly...

I like this thread...interesting!
Naomi- I believe her to an extent. However you have to know who I'm talking about to understand why I say "extent". I still think it's a NC/NS since she stopped responding an hour or two before the time...
Honestly, sometimes I don't even think it pays to be a real professional in all aspects. I mean the girls who show up drunk, late, smelly, or loaded still get clients if they are cheap and hot so why bother lol.

In 3 years I think I missed 2 appts. but it's not like I have a full provider schecule except when I tour. I would imagine someone seeing 3-4 guys a day, a few days a week would be a little pressed to keep up with all that, so I don't do it.

I also don't feel the need to see people who continually cancel with some bs excusse. I mean if you KNOW your life or work schedule is hectic, don't bother booking with a provider who only sees a couple a week. Odds are she went through a lot of trouble to arrange that meeting, and can't just call the next guy on the list like so many others.

I don't think many guys appreciate how much trouble some of us really have to go through to see them during a work or school week. I have 2 days to work at home and only a few hours to boot. I raised my rates for that very reason, because there is always a lot of bs when working in New Orleans.

I realize it is the right of a hobbyist to cancel and go see someone else, but just don't bother booking to begin with if that's the case. I had a guy flat out tell me he wanted to see me but I was too expensive....this was after he booked an appt. lol. I simply said, well good luck with someone cheaper babe, but I don't have time for this. I am rather financially secure, so I have no problem turning down money when I don't feel like dealing with certain people....thank goodness!

Funny thing is if I even have to move an appt. I have no problem offering money off or extra time to make up for that. Very FEW have ever been so considerate to give me a cancelation fee to cover any of my costs when calling things off last minute. It certaintly does not leave me all warm and fuzzy the next time they call...I am usually booked then.
When 1st starting out met a provider that was doing this on the side. She had a couple of kids and a day job. 1st couple of times went great then she started to be late to the session. Started out 10min then went to 1hr being late. Her excuse was getting the kids to bed. It didn't bother me to much since it was an outcall, until she was 1.5hrs late and high. Originally Posted by shorty
That would bother me. Showing up high or drunk is classless and unprofessional. You would think people would know better.