Providers being bathed and presentable is now an upcharge

Ive seen more and more reports and even ads stating this!

You want a bathed and dressed accordingly provider? UPCHARGE!

You want make-up and more than casually dressed hooker? UPCHARGE!

Damn. Is this being lazy? Or being hard-up? Whatever, its disgusting! With price points going up. Sad sad times.
Really? So how does that work if we want dirty and nasty? Discount?
Really? So how does that work if we want dirty and nasty? Discount? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess youd ask if the hooker was still wet/runny or crusty? Both depends on time passed.
Base rate is nasty and dirty. Clean is upcharge. What if we bring our own wipes and wipe her down along with a spritzer of alcohol: no additional charge?
Base rate is nasty and dirty. Clean is upcharge. What if we bring our own wipes and wipe her down along with a spritzer of alcohol: no additional charge? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Pretty sure thats considered a fetish. UPCHARGE
Post who they are so we can avoid them.
An up charge?!?!? WTF are they thinking?
But I’m one of those who doesn’t upcharge for anything, my rates are based on how much time is requested, not activities.
Granted in reference to outfit requests, the first time I meet with a new to me gent, I’ll be casual or in a dress - not lingerie or naked.
As for make-up, I don’t wear it.
The problem here is that there are so many hard up hobbyist nowadays with money to burn, the providers are taking advantage of them and they don’t even realize it.

It’s the new hobbyist creating this massive BS in this hobby and it’s gotten totally ridiculous.

I can remember a few years ago providers would give quality services for reasonable prices and then the new hobbyist with money to burn entered and since it has been providers gauging hobbyist for every $$$ they can because they know they can and these weak hard up hobbyist just keep giving.

Providers look at it now as EASY money
Base rate is nasty and dirty. Clean is upcharge. What if we bring our own wipes and wipe her down along with a spritzer of alcohol: no additional charge? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Brings a new meaning to "Whores Bath"
Lmao I didn't even realize this was a thing but I never look at other girls ads. I can't even imagine not showering before an appointment lol I take personal hygiene seriously and expect the same in return. Granted I definitely lable myself as a "girl next door" type because I don't dress up or wear makeup and that's what my regulars like. If you want the dressed up fancy ones then yeah they're going to cost more because it costs more to buy the outfits and makeup. But as far as being "clean/showered", that should be a given.
Gross to even think about. How can you even be confident or enjoy yourself if you're dirty?
Not only is that nasty, it's beyond plain dumb.

Lowering the expectations of common decency. They want their clients to start showing up without bothering to shower?
That's an even better reason to help yourself to a hobby souvenir to remind you of how she does business.
Lmao I didn't even realize this was a thing but I never look at other girls ads. I can't even imagine not showering before an appointment lol I take personal hygiene seriously and expect the same in return. Granted I definitely lable myself as a "girl next door" type because I don't dress up or wear makeup and that's what my regulars like. If you want the dressed up fancy ones then yeah they're going to cost more because it costs more to buy the outfits and makeup. But as far as being "clean/showered", that should be a given. Originally Posted by SexySammy
You make a good point bout the girl next door type. However there are providers that put zero effort into presentation. Wearing unwashed clothes, coming from the gym or just been up for days. This trend is getting worse.
I usually prefer to soak in a epsom bath after a session but will also shower beforehand. And a shower is always available before and after for gentlemen as well.