One word to say to my POTUS, President Trump

THANKS!

http://quotes.morningstar.com/indexq...l?t=0P00001FJG

Be sure and click on either YTD or 1 year.

I'm making right at 21-23% on my money this year.
Blue Horseshoe loves President Trump.

With almost zero meaningful legislative victories, I don’t think the market is performing at record level because of the current potus. Can you think of any reason that will credit Trump for the current market conditions?
With almost zero meaningful legislative victories, I don’t think the market is performing at record level because of the current potus. Can you think of any reason that will credit Trump for the current market conditions? Originally Posted by nomadguy1900
The truth is in the charts. There it is.
Trump has done for the market what Obama did for gun sales.
Trump has done for the market what Odumbo did for the national debt .....
  • bbkid
  • 11-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Agree with D_J. My money has "done good" this year!
Still a moron after all these years. I wouldn’t expect any less from you.
Reminds me....i have some options to close.

#DoubleYourMoney
Interesting to see how things go until the next presidential election
I thank President Obama for bringing the economy back from the collapse of 2008. Don the Con is only riding the coat tails of a real President.
^^^^ clueless.

Yeah....thanks obama and those two Republican bitches from the east and west....for the 25 thousand dollar obamacare bill for 2018....that covers no doctors or hospitals i had prior to 2010....nor meds....and has coverage that doesn't kick in until my out of pocket is almost 10 thousand dollars.

Yeah.....thanks a fuckin lot.
^^^^Clueless, because if that's the best policy you could get, you're either a lousy shopper or a pathetic excuse for a businessman!
^^^^ clueless.

Yeah....thanks obama and those two Republican bitches from the east and west....for the 25 thousand dollar obamacare bill for 2018....that covers no doctors or hospitals i had prior to 2010....nor meds....and has coverage that doesn't kick in until my out of pocket is almost 10 thousand dollars.

Yeah.....thanks a fuckin lot. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Republican proposed health care plan would have made it even worse. I feel fox news made anything Obama did as the worst thing ever. I sincerely urge all fox news, britebart and info war news viewers to watch or listen to other mediums just to hear the other side a little bit
I thank President Obama for bringing the economy back from the collapse of 2008. Don the Con is only riding the coat tails of a real President. Originally Posted by MisterMeat
Seriously? wow