Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me

;-)

Vying for top 3 greatest rap songs ever.

my top 3:

3. common - i used to love h.e.r.
2. ice-t - 6 in the morning
1. atcq- god lives thru
I'm trynna figure out where to put Eminem's song Stan..shit is dope and creative as fuck...one of the best ever.

I'm trynna figure out where to put Eminem's song Stan..shit is dope and creative as fuck...one of the best ever.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A
agreed. maybe change the list to top 10...
LOL done....it's now top 10
Who would have thunck it? Three best rap songs ...
A
agreed. maybe change the list to top 10... Originally Posted by low end theory

This may be my number one after much soul searching....I just get goose bumps....Tone Loc, Ice T. Eazy, Dre & Ren gotdayum the Black Royalty of Rap...all that was missing was a young Pac with Digitial Underground. They need to digitally remaster shit...KRS1 and nem did dam good with Self Destruction which I think was the East version of this one...but man the West came down hard with this one:

• pxmcc
  • 12-04-2017, 09:02 AM

best ever..
  • Trey
  • 12-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Minds playing tricks on me.
Tell me something good. Dj screw version.
Players holiday. Mike watts and crew. Great for long smoke sessions.
Who would have thunck it? Three best rap songs ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Here's a few of my favorite......

• Trey
  • 12-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Looks like you like shitty music.
Songs require singing.

Rap has no singing.

There is Rap Music, but there is no such thing as a Rap Song.

This may be my number one after much soul searching....I just get goose bumps....Tone Loc, Ice T. Eazy, Dre & Ren gotdayum the Black Royalty of Rap...all that was missing was a young Pac with Digitial Underground. They need to digitally remaster shit...KRS1 and nem did dam good with Self Destruction which I think was the East version of this one...but man the West came down hard with this one:

definitely better than the east coast "self destruction"