Today's Impeachment "Bombshell"

US Diplomat to Ukraine said aid was tied to help. Evidence: He kept notes. Obama holdover. Sound like this is the real whistleblower. What else does Pelosi have? This is all being orchestrated by her and Lawfare. I'm reading where this guy is a former Marine and Vietnam vet just like Mueller. Color me unimpressed. At least they learned after Mueller and had this guy read a 12 page opening statement. They probably coached him weeks in advance.

This is getting tiring. Nobody cares. The Dims should have lead with their best shot. Why put out a laughable "fact sheet" if the real whistleblower was going to testify the next day?
The “fact sheet” was a bunch of non-facts. Their game is going nowhere and they know it.
My whole point is that international politics is always gamesmanship and has been for thousands of years.
No such thing as "fair".
this idiot?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1X12E6

Diplomat says he was told U.S. aid for Ukraine tied to request for probes: Washington Post

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine said on Tuesday he was told the United States was withholding aid from Ukraine to try to secure a public commitment for investigations relating to the 2016 U.S. presidential election and a Ukrainian company where former Vice President Joe Biden’s son served on the board, according to the Washington Post.

William Taylor, the charge d’affaires at the U.S. embassy in Ukraine, also said U.S. ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland told him President Donald Trump was only willing to meet with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy if Zelenskiy publicly committed to the probes, the Washington Post reported, citing written testimony provided to U.S. lawmakers.

nothing burger!
US Diplomat to Ukraine said aid was tied to help. Evidence: He kept notes. Obama holdover. Sound like this is the real whistleblower. What else does Pelosi have? This is all being orchestrated by her and Lawfare. I'm reading where this guy is a former Marine and Vietnam vet just like Mueller. Color me unimpressed. At least they learned after Mueller and had this guy read a 12 page opening statement. They probably coached him weeks in advance.

This is getting tiring. Nobody cares. The Dims should have lead with their best shot. Why put out a laughable "fact sheet" if the real whistleblower was going to testify the next day? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree. It's tiring and nobody really cares anymore. Government should be doing their job to make the country more efficient and they aren't doing that. They are too fixated on getting rid of Trump and even if they are successful nothing will improve. These people are just too inept.
  • Tiny
  • 10-22-2019, 04:53 PM
I posted a summary of what I thought were the problematic parts of Taylor's opening statement in Jaxson's thread. I should have posted here but didn't see this thread until just now.

Anyway, about Levianon's post, Taylor did tell the Ukrainian President not to investigate the Biden's. I think they'd be on a wild goose chase if trying to find dirt in this on Joe Biden, but still you'd think offering that kind of advice wouldn't be his place, and may indeed show an anti-Trump bias. And a couple of Taylor's most damning statements are based on second or third hand information, about conversations that occurred between EU Ambassador Sondland (Trump political appointee) and Trump. If Tim Morrison, the NSC staffer who told Taylor about the conversations, was actually on the phone calls, he's the next person the Democrats will want to talk to.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 05:04 PM
I agree. It's tiring and nobody really cares anymore. Government should be doing their job to make the country more efficient and they aren't doing that. They are too fixated on getting rid of Trump and even if they are successful nothing will improve. These people are just too inept. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Birther much?
I posted a summary of what I thought were the problematic parts of Taylor's opening statement in Jaxson's thread. I should have posted here but didn't see this thread until just now.

Anyway, about Levianon's post, Taylor did tell the Ukrainian President not to investigate the Biden's. I think they'd be on a wild goose chase if trying to find dirt in this on Joe Biden, but still you'd think offering that kind of advice wouldn't be his place, and may indeed show an anti-Trump bias. And a couple of Taylor's most damning statements are based on second or third hand information, about conversations that occurred between EU Ambassador Sondland (Trump political appointee) and Trump. If Tim Morrison, the NSC staffer who told Taylor about the conversations, was actually on the phone calls, he's the next person the Democrats will want to talk to. Originally Posted by Tiny
The Bottom line is the Democrats are trying to pull the rabbit out of the hat, lol.
Birther much?
Originally Posted by WTF
whats the relevancy of this post to the thread?
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 05:17 PM
whats the relevancy of this post to the thread? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Birther much?
Originally Posted by WTF
Then there's the original "birther".
Attached Images File Type: jpg Obama Literary Flyer.jpg (131.0 KB, 146 views)
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 05:29 PM
Then there's the original "birther". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh my another Birther....

Originally Posted by WTF
As far as I am concerned nothing.

Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you Mr vip. What a well thought out and insightful post!

Originally Posted by WTF
The original "birther".