anyone need a car

I had a sugar baby that needed a car, so I bought one for her. She said she would make payments but did not.... so now I have this car, 2008 lexus gs350, beautiful car. My deal with her was she made payment of $400 a month for 60 month and car was hers. She only had to see me once a week free of charge. If I wanted to see her more often, I would pay her...Anyone else up for this deal???
Let me make sure I understand. You want to see someone 4 times a month for
four hundred dollars total per month for 5 years.
If you want to see them more.... how much extra will you pay?
Is this like lunch or dinner only or BCD activities?
My initial thoughts was it appeared to be on the low end.
Good luck , you never know.
Oh wait ....there is a provider in Houston Sandbox that was looking for a car.
if he covered insurance, maintenance then the weeklies become more reasonable...you selling it outright?
Wait....you wanted $28K over 5 years for an $18k car plus a free visit per week? How could you convince anyone that this is a good deal?
It's easy, she didn't have the 18k for the car or any car for that mater. All she had to do was give her time away in return. Don't assume that she was going to be hooking 6 days a week seeing 3-8 clients a day.

It's a no brainer for her. Use this guy until a beter sugar daddy or car comes along. Her name is not on the note so she could not care less.

Wait....you wanted $28K over 5 years for an $18k car plus a free visit per week? How could you convince anyone that this is a good deal? Originally Posted by TheConsult01
That's one hell of an interest rate.
I had a sugar baby that needed a car, so I bought one for her. She said she would make payments but did not.... so now I have this car, 2008 lexus gs350, beautiful car. My deal with her was she made payment of $400 a month for 60 month and car was hers. She only had to see me once a week free of charge. If I wanted to see her more often, I would pay her...Anyone else up for this deal??? Originally Posted by twotimetony
So you wanted her to pay for the car and fuck you for free? Damn! I need to meet this girl. I have ocean front property in Arizona I need to unload.
that lex is definitely a pimp (or hoe) ride. white with tinted windows would be my style
this arrangement was hers and hers alone... car is not a "ho" ride... Just for all of you that don't like the numbers... my sugar baby set them, not me...I am open to any arrangement that will help someone... That is why i bought the car in the first place.
You may want to sweeten the deal if she is still available. She seems like someone who you like and can trust to not trash or steal your car.
that lex is definitely a pimp (or hoe) ride. white with tinted windows would be my style Originally Posted by michaelbolton
Pearl white with light tan leather or black with the darker tan glove leather. It's an attractive car.
She said she would make payments but did not.... Originally Posted by twotimetony
Imagine that.......
Pearl white with light tan leather or black with the darker tan glove leather. It's an attractive car. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
with a hot koritzi riding shotgun
That's a shitty deal. She got to pay for the car for 5 years and give you pussy?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11990507_885899181458674_799789917149039640_n.jpg (11.1 KB, 212 views)
That's a shitty deal. She got to pay for the car for 5 years and give you pussy? Originally Posted by ArisRose
For someone that essentially doesn't have a job in the eyes of a financial institution, I think it's a good deal. Wonder what her credit score is? I haven't had to verify job or income for the last 4 cars I bought. Just give my name and social with no down and I'm out the door.
Think it's a better deal than say Drive Time or a local buy here pay here dealer.