From web to mobile

I have a small marketplace based on web and now is it good time turn to mobile app or no? Because as I know mobile trends in 2020 much better than webstore. What do you think about that?
Do your customers ask for one?
MobileAppsare projected to have the most impact on business success by 2020. As user application touchpoints increase in frequency, change in modalities and expand in device type, thefutureofappdevelopment is multiexperience, according to a recent survey* by Gartner, Inc. So, Anappcan give your business unique advantages you simply can't get from amobile-friendlywebsite. You can inquire here mobile app development company in usa if you’re interested in the topic
  • Kay_B
  • 09-24-2020, 06:31 AM
If your company is small, then it will be difficult for you to promote your application so that people can learn about your business from it. It seems to me that it is better to make a high-quality mobile version of the site. If you have it, find testers who will appreciate its functionality, think about what you can add for the convenience of your customers. It seems to me that this would be more correct.
If you are moving from web to mobile you could save tons of money by focusing on implementing Cpaas into your routine workflow. Here https://voximplant.com/blog/cpaas is said that 87% of companies using cloud solutions experience business growth. Originally Posted by Joniro
I guess that no serious business caт not do without cloud-based communication