Know what I miss?

Alright this is something that very few will actually sympathize with, but dammit I never knew until it was gone!

Two times in my life I went into a SC and started partying and having a good time while I received some.... gratification - while having a damn good cigar.

I will now wax nostalgic about sitting in a dimly lit room, music blaring, strong alcoholic beverage in one hand, $10+ cigar in the other, and a young beauty, slowly, gently, then strongly and feverishly... then slowly and gently bobbing on the knob. The nicotine and booze flowing through the blood, the smell and taste on my nose and lips, the sensation well... elsewhere until I would have to put both the drink and stoggie down to see nirvana.

And then a relaxing swig of booze combined with a long draw on a fine tobacco stick.

All gone. To the morality police. Because my portly ass won't die of heart disease WAY before my once a week cigar habit kills me. It just occured to me that I may have to leave the country to ever enjoy this kind of simple (yet perverse) pleasure again. Is there a major city in Texas where I could have a chance at this type of thing again? - I think not.

*Sigh* I guess there are always memories, but damn I hate the nanny brigade. Ok, this ones for me:

Anyone else?
One of my memories at a strip club is being worked on with no drink in hand and cigar in hand but wondering what kind of mess would occur while being DT. What a wonderful Christmas Eve outing with a now long gone Provider...
Oops. Meant to put this in ML, but ah well. No real harm done, lol.
I think you just have to find the right provider...
I wouldnt mind this at all.
Times have changed good sir! Im not a cigar smoker, but sure love my cigarettes, and an occasional black. Its a damn shame that i now have to step outside while at a sc or bar. Xtc will let you smoke in there at your own risk...they said if vice goes in, youll get a 400 dollar fine or something like that, but the managers wont tell you to put it out if they see you.
I'm the same way I'm not a smoker but I do enjoy a great Dominican cigar from time to time and it usually was in a SC or bar !
I've never done the cigar, good liquor and a knob polish at the same time. Apparently I have missed something worthwhile. I need to work on my bucket list. I've got the cigars and the liquor, but the opportunity to pair those with some exquisite lips hasn't presented itself.

Now that I'm thinking about it, a fine Cuban Montecristo #2, four fingers of Glenfiddich Solera (18 year old scotch) and one of my ATF's would be an amazing evening.
Private incall by the airport..
dim lights..
no "No smoking" sign...
(great lips...heehee)
By golly I think we may have found a solution....

just sayin..
Couldn't agree more. Used to enjoy this very activity with my favorite entertainer at P10s.i love a good cigar, nice scotch and a nicer view but not stepping out to the patio to smoke.....takes too long.

Perhaps we should design a patio setting for our favorite SC that would accommodate OUR "special needs"......lol
I miss walking out of a SC with my clothes wreaking of the smell of smoke. These days I walk out wreaking of the smell of strippers. It's just not fair. heh!

I miss walking out of a SC with my clothes wreaking of the smell of smoke. These days I walk out wreaking of the smell of strippers. It's just not fair. heh! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Smoke is easier to explain!
You know you are right SofaKingFun. Reeking of smoke was a lot easier to explain than reeking of strippers.
Private incall by the airport..
dim lights..
no "No smoking" sign...
(great lips...heehee)
By golly I think we may have found a solution....

just sayin..
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Enough to make one want to fly in to SAT.

Good post.