Ok all this talk on SPECIALS BUT WHAT DO U PREFER!!!

Ok so lately there has been ALOT of talk on rates and donations and specials... which is fantastic for u gents ....

My question is what is the best way to let Clients/Friends know that we are running a special.. other than putting it in our Ad ..??

Do u think its ok if we pm friends that have reviewed us or txt the ones we have seen ..or should we put it also in our signature line ??

I personally have sent out txt msgs if i have low low low specials that i wish not to advertise on the board.. is that wrong or is it ok??

well hope to hear some feedbacks from providers and hobbyist on both views ..

thanks and lots of love and respect ..
sweet lexxxi dd's
I have received both PMs and Text msgs from certain ladies regarding specials.... Quite Frankly it makes me feel special because the ladies are not telling everybody... Just a select few.....
I think it depends on the hobbyist. I've heard from a several hobbyists that they're getting lots of *unsolicited* texts and email lately. We have to remember...unless a hobbyist is a *regular* who we communicate with frequently...it may be taken as being unprofessional or disperate.

With all the new providers popping up...they're probably getting a ton of unsolicited messages. I think the best way to handle that...is to post a line in our signature to contact you for FREQUENT FRIEND Specials...or however you want to word it.
Send pm
I would say PMs or on your signature works best. Most guys either have a hobby phone or google voice so they may not see a text as soon as a PM. I usually set my google voice account on do not disturb when i'm not planning on hobbying. I let my niece from time to time play on my phone so it would not be good for a message to pop up that said "hey hun, horny? running a special today."
lol.. ^^ ... Ive sent out txt before and tell them if they wish to not be txt then i will not do so.. but def see ur point..
I am a lucky one who doesn't mind text's or PM's. I get notification of PM's through my smart alec phone so it's not a big deal.

I don't have a wife or significant other so either text or PM away.

SF
^^note to self^^
I would like to get PM's with info like that. I may have some free time on memorial day...hint, hint ladies.
Hell contact me anyway you want ---- if Im not available I have the phone off and hidden well
ahh i know all to well about hiding my phones lately .. lol..
  • Laz
  • 05-22-2012, 09:17 PM
From the ladies I have seen I would love to receive messages or texts about specials. I have no SO to worry about so privacy is not an issue. From my friends, contact me anyhow anywhen for any reason.
I agree Pm me. We don't expect it but it will definitely be cool to get that kind of invite. I know if I'll go for it if have my hobby fund is good to go with the special...
Ha ha I'm with boom on this one I'd like a pm or txt smoke signal flashing lights what ever it takes lol I'd like to feel special too and get this info. Lol I keep my phone on silent and in my pocket at all times !!
Lol smoke signals .. =]