State: Pennsylvania
Address: Shady Ave
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall skinny wore loose shorts with sleeveless top, very attractive for AMP worker
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where is "Kennedy"?
The place in Kennedy Township across from the Wendy’s
Thanks!
I've never seen a tall girl at Shadyside Holistic. Only the tiny petite spinner some call Sophia. She's 5'2" max.
I probably shouldn’t have said tall the one at Shadyside is a little bit taller that Sophia at the one in Kennedy Township.I know both of them turn their backs to you when they do a HJ.
Just so no one gets confused. Sofia is who you are talking about and Angel is at Kennedy. So I guess you could say Sofia/Tina, same girl. Same girl that was in South Side.
No Sophia is a little thicker I saw her at Kennedy about a year ago. I think she went to the Panda on the Southside but I never saw her there. Then I started seeing Sophia again about 2 months ago in Kennedy. Tina is thinner and is at Shadyside. There 2 different women. Like I said I text Sophia text me back when I was seeing Tina.
Nobody in their right mind would describe Sophia in Shadyside as "thick". She's tiny, petite and maybe weighs 95 lbs. There's clearly some confusion here.
Tina is very skinny, Sophia has more meat on her bones than Tina.
Tina is very skinny, Sophia has more meat on her bones than Tina. Originally Posted by scottvrscott
These girls are obviously changing their names with some frequency. Sophia, formerly of Big Panda on the Southside, and currently at Shadyside Holistic, is tiny. Very skinny, no meat on those bones whatsoever. So, we can only conclude that THAT Sophia told you her name was Tina. They are the same girl.
She probably told him that for tax purposes LOL. I was just there Wednesday I will not argue about it that is Sophie. If you want to believe it's somebody else and be confused you go for it. That is definitely Sophie Angel is in Kennedy they are best friends don't ask me how I know that. Angel has more meat on her bones than Sophie. Angels about 15 years older than Sophie. Sophie is 26 Angels about 44.