ISO smart and kinky play partner

Seems like most people that like the same things as me post in here, so please forgive the ISO. Am driving up to Dallas tomorrow and will be there a couple nights.

Searching for a very kink friendly companion for one evening at my hotel for an hour. Search my posts here (and from Yummymarie). My main fetishes are assplay on me including fisting. And I'm fairly good at "teaching".

Please let me know if you have ideas or are interested.
Thanks, Dallas! I wish you were there when I was!
wish I was too baby {I wiill be in Houston in early dec}

ladies this guy is legit
How about we get a smart toy, then we wait for the bluetooth feature to be hacked and we let hackers get you off?

*edit* Make that two smart toys... I want some simultaneous fun too.
I really wished that the more populated local boards on ECCIE had Fetish/BDSM sections, especially since BP is no more and it’s tough to find a list of all of the fetish/kink-friendly providers in an area.
hello! check me!
Eros has sections fr that
I really wished that the more populated local boards on ECCIE had Fetish/BDSM sections, especially since BP is no more and it’s tough to find a list of all of the fetish/kink-friendly providers in an area. Originally Posted by 7071949597
Agreed!
My ass needs fisting! Lol! I want someone to turn the corner deep in me.
Sound just like my kind of party..
I really wished that the more populated local boards on ECCIE had Fetish/BDSM sections, especially since BP is no more and it’s tough to find a list of all of the fetish/kink-friendly providers in an area. Originally Posted by 7071949597
I'm fetish and kink friendly! I like giving and receiving, and I also enjoy role play...
How about we get a smart toy, then we wait for the bluetooth feature to be hacked and we let hackers get you off?

*edit* Make that two smart toys... I want some simultaneous fun too. Originally Posted by honeydavis
I need some honey on my buns next time Im in Dallas...I like the way you think!