Public Play

I have been craving some public play lately. Curious to know what guys and bi women are into that kind of thing.
Welcome back...
I've done public play from high balcony in a condo unit.
Welcome back...
I've done public play from high balcony in a condo unit.
I love public play. Even had an outing with a provider/friend we both had an amazing time. I did a review on it. Wow. Still one of my all time favorite sessions. If you ever make it my way Eve.... w could have some fun!
Tiger
  • ohne
  • 11-08-2017, 05:29 AM
I love public play. i have done it on golf courses at night, garage rooftops, elevators, lots of roadhead. Once i did a stripper at the bar of a club. She sat in my lap and we fucked. Had to be real slow with that. I have done a couple of girls in a the public bathroom.

Problem if finding a slut daring enough
I've always wanted to play around on a nature trail!!
I have done a few times. Here is one review:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2123028
I think about being fucked from behind at a party or crowded club where the guy just comes up behind me, lifts my dress or top(I don't wear panties) and slides his well lubricated very hard hot cock deep and just starts thrusting away))) Who cares if others are watching)Anybody else into that?
  • ohne
  • 11-09-2017, 05:22 PM
I fucked a ladies from behind while she was bent over talking to her husband and a swing club with 4 or 5 other couples around watching
Ohne, did you fuck her bare and cream her so your cum dripped down her thighs? I am sure her husband got very turned on knowing her pussy was full)))
Being an old man, it was fun back in my younger days. Now, with all the electronic surviellance devices in operation and every cell phone has cameras, I'm more afraid to get caught then turned in.
In the 70s and 80s, some people just watched, some turned away. Now, everyone takes pictures and puts them on the internet.
Nothing got me harder than someone watching me getting my dick sucked by a hot blonde.
Back in the 80's my wife was about 3 months pregnant, and always horny. One day we had a bbq with some friends over, and Having a good time. Around midnight evrryone had left except one of our friends at work. He and I were pretty buzzed from drinking beer all day. The wife had taken a shower and came out in a littl terry cloth romper with no bra and panties underneath. Her nipples were hard and you couldn't help but notice them. She was horny and began flirting with us. I don't remember everything, but we all ended up naked on the couch having our way with her. Really she was having her way with us. He fucked the hell out of her and blew a huge load inside her till it overflowed out of her cunt. I was laying on the floor and she came to me and we made out on the floor. She started blowing me and positioned herself where we were 69, and she ground her cum filled cunt on my mouth. I licked her clean and blew a huge load down her throat. I missed those days.
I should include my wife (back in the day she would fuck mind you) I got road head a couple times.
And not sure how many times I fucked her in a hot tub at a hotel and once at a Bed and Breakfast in the hot. We could see the cum floating on the top of the water as it rinsed her pussy out!
Was fun back in the day, but now the words "registered sex offender" scare the hell out of me.
I had a sub have intercourse with a douled out exauhed