ISO- Waco/BCS

Didnt put this in the local forum because, the normal plain vanilla types just talk shit there. Looking for a sensual dom into pegging, light bondage, nipple play etc. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
SugarLove055
  • boss1
  • 11-07-2017, 06:23 AM
Zena
From a normal plain local vanilla types just talking shit here.
  • Zena
  • 11-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Mmmmmmmmmm......
I dont do the strap on part, but Ive got more toys than toys r us, and Im ready to play with them / you !
lol.
Zena
From a normal plain local vanilla types just talking shit here. Originally Posted by boss1
Not to insult anyone...its just that a post looking for toy play etc in the Waco or BCS section of the board would generally catch a lot of shit from folks that are not into that sort of thing.
SugarLove055 Originally Posted by TOTHorns
She is scheduled for Dallas while I'm in her usual neck of the woods...rats.
Lol Ive toured BCS and the Kileen area several times, youd be surprised of the naughty sluts I have found out there that adore kink
Athena....that's because you are so vanilla (grin)...just kidding, PLEASE don't hurt me.
I will vouch for this gent

He is a sexy kinky fucker....woohooo!
Me too me too- BCS needs some kink!
MsAthena. Go get them naughty kink starved boys.
Yeap, just a little over a hour between me and them...I use to have some fun playmates in BCS
If Starz available, you might try her.
I had the pleasure of several hours with Zena. Wow. Oral Goddess indeed. Pretty well everythingbelse on the menu also..review to follow