Men wearing panties

Well Wedge I will be your way in November
I've never tried this.. because I know that's the day I get hit by a car and go to the hospital where they have to cut my underwear off.
I have noted several men in very feminine panties and I think it is such a turn on for me to take down those panties and find a hard throbbing cock pop right out and into my mouth))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I have noted several men in very feminine panties and I think it is such a turn on for me to take down those panties and find a hard throbbing cock pop right out and into my mouth))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Yesss

Lace + Throbbing Cock
Sissy or not, it's a motivating aesthetic.
An occasional very masculine man will also show up in a nice sexy bra as well as panties. My understanding is some men today want to also wear bras and experience the "bra effect". They swear they are not gay or crossdressing but just want me to remove their bra while they are fucking me which is very hot to me particularly when their cocks are big and hard. Are any guys into wearing bras as well as panties?
Ok so...I have to say, that the same day I replied to this I had to "deliver" a birthday present for someone who I see quite often!! Pretty much upon arrival, pants dropped and he was wearing pink Lacey sexy panties! I was flabbergasted and so excited! Guess he had a surprise for me! I loved it!
yep SM pink lacey panties...so fucking HOT!

check this site out Teagen,
manties............https://xdress.com/
I cant see myself putting on panties. Silky boxers wasn't enough? Originally Posted by Trey
Lmfao
Thanks for the input, ladies! I have yet to find a lady who doesn't think it's a turn on! Originally Posted by wedge1964
It's a turn off grown ass men wearing lace pink panties wtf that shit is to much...
An occasional very masculine man will also show up in a nice sexy bra as well as panties. My understanding is some men today want to also wear bras and experience the "bra effect". They swear they are not gay or crossdressing but just want me to remove their bra while they are fucking me which is very hot to me particularly when their cocks are big and hard. Are any guys into wearing bras as well as panties? Originally Posted by Teagenluv
They are lying to you a straight man isn't going to be wearing bra & panties like really come on let me guess they like it in there ass to?
yep SM pink lacey panties...so fucking HOT!

check this site out Teagen,
manties............https://xdress.com/
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Straight as can be, but I wore them to see Dallas and left them with her. Just had some fun as I knew she liked that. She pleases me, so I wanted to please her.
I've never tried this.. because I know that's the day I get hit by a car and go to the hospital where they have to cut my underwear off. Originally Posted by texassapper
I got hit head on by a car in 2013 on my R 1 with a provider on the back .

I had on no underware on at all .

When the medics were shearing off my levi,s i told them not 2

I had a hardon still

well they sheared them off and the medic says [ didnt your mom ever tell you to wear a clean pair of underware in case you got in a accident ?]

My reply was my dad told me not to that way the only skidmarks would be on the asphalt !
I got hit head on by a car in 2013 on my R 1 with a provider on the back .

I had on no underware on at all .

When the medics were shearing off my levi,s i told them not 2

I had a hardon still

well they sheared them off and the medic says [ didnt your mom ever tell you to wear a clean pair of underware in case you got in a accident ?]

My reply was my dad told me not to that way the only skidmarks would be on the asphalt ! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Now that's fucking hilarious

Did they laugh ?
He said that's the first time he had heard that,

Then I got combative on there ass,s

I was mad as hell I got hit and that they were making me go to the hospital and I was worried about the gal I had with me , they ended up having to use 3 rolls of tape to tape me to a flat stretcher board while 3 medics and a cop had to hold me , rotten Fuckers!!!

The whole time naked with a ragging hard on and all four lanes of a major hwy blocked fun !!!
Lmao