Men wearing panties

Is it a coincidence that the guys that will wear panties are the same adventurous guys that see Dallas?
I love wearing women's panties and stockings. I am bisexual as well.
I love wearing women's panties and stockings. I am bisexual as well. Originally Posted by mitlin
Finally someone who admits it
Well Wedge I will be your way in November Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds interesting!
Dallas, thanks for the link to that site. I think I will start another thread to see who is into more than panties.
Im not bisexual. im totally into women and I enjoy wearing womens panites and stockings.

Its not something I do on an everyday basis. I only do it when my GF and I go out. It makes our night more intense, playful, erotic, for both of us. Especially when we get back to our place. A few times we dont even make it back home before shell go ahead and blow me in the car. other times shell do it before we even leave our place.

So its a mutual erotic kink for both of us.
They are lying to you a straight man isn't going to be wearing bra & panties like really come on let me guess they like it in there ass to? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
In this particular forum the definition of a straight guy is whatever you want it to be.
I am not sure about the panties, but I do love the way pantry-hose feels against my cock. I'd love to find a provider that would be into fuckin and suckin while I wore a pair.
I swapped with Dallas I gave her a pair that left her butt cheeks bare. Her ass is fantastic and I wanted to get her a pair of Harley chaps with the butt open. Damn she would look great walking down the street.. May be she could post a picturemmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mmm tucson. Youre so sweet

There is a pic of me in assless chaps on my webpage
I'm straight as it gets but however, if it REALLY REALLY urned her on to see my bulge through silk panties, I could be talked into it! No thongs though.
I've never tried this.. because I know that's the day I get hit by a car and go to the hospital where they have to cut my underwear off. Originally Posted by texassapper
You are just too funny everywhere I look tonight :'0
Stop it I plead 😂LOL!
I remember a guy coming to my incall wanting to wear my clothes. He finally started bringing his wife clothes to wear....

I also had a guy show up at an incall wearing leopard ladies panties, a metal butt plug up his ass so far deep that it was not good. And he also asked me for a tampon for his bleeding ass.. It was a moment in my life I will never forget for the BUTT PLUG TAMPON PANTY WEARING MAN....
I have a client wear sexy ladies outfits and dancing around.Each their own.
A man taking off his pants and exposing lacy panties makes my pussy wet instantly!! Especially if he's in jeans and a t-shirt, maybe has a "bad boy" look to him. OMG!!