Provider ad section

Good morning this is somewhat bit of a rant.

I am discouraged about posting here because the approval process for my ads to go up takes a few hours. And when the ad is finally posted you guys see it and start calling me. My schedule that I have is almost always short days. And I am not available for days at a time after. Due to school and other obligations I committed my life to you.
My only issue is if I post an ad at 12 PM and it does not go live until 5 PM but I’ve already set out a time that I Will be leaving at 7 PM. I literally do not have time to see you guys anymore....
I know the days and times that I work can be random but again it is discouraging because I posted ad during my 8 hour window. Lots of time no one sees it until afterwards. I do apologize if this is making it impossible for you to link up with me or communicate with me. I am doing the best I can with my schedule and I will be done with school very soon!

Xoxo
Pretty P
I think they should have 2mods that just focuses on screening the posts. Maybe it'd make it go faster which for us early day ladies would greatly appreciate!