Stacking Millions.

Who else is making a lifetime supply of money in just the last month? I would literally get onto the crypto trade craze if you are a competent trader before you miss the boat....I have literally turned 150k into over 3.5 million in just the last two months alone. It is too euphoric. It is a fucking dream?!

Started with 25 Bitcoin,
Took 10 Bitcoin and put it into Ripple at .20cents
Sold Ripple at $2.50 and transferred to TRON at .07 cents.
Stop loss triggered on TRON at .30cents after a high of .32 cents.
Woke up an hour ago and noticed that SL was triggered and then I repurchased at .175 cents.

The next coins that in my opinion might have the next moon shooting would be REDDCOIN (social media coin) and possibly SIACOIN.

TRON is being pumped by the Chinese as the TRON CEO (Justin Sun) has ties to Jack Ma and Alibaba.

Good luck trading!

Also.....On the FOREX market....

US Non Farm payroll data and unemployment data is being released in 30 minutes.....Dollar has been at multiyear lows and is due for a rebound in my opinion. Looking to ride this EURO, AUD, and NZD back down as the dollar raises.

Good time for SELL orders for those currencies and a good time for a BUY order for CAD and JPY.....

This is not financial advice....just my opinion
What about orange juice futures?
Well, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO.
hmmmmm, why is this in coed? sandbox, not hobby related at all.
Well, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Lmao! Thanks.
  • ztonk
  • 01-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Moved from Coed to the cat box.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I was totally on the verge of scoring pretty big $$ on a simple $2K investment until they arrested my Nigerian Prince in Pennsylvania the other day. Really sux too after pasting all those $20 bills into those magazines to send to him. I've got this feeling that I might not be getting the returns he promised in his emails now...
  • jbatx
  • 01-05-2018, 12:40 PM
What platform are you using for Ripple and TRON?
I use Binance and Bitstamp for TRON and Ripple respectively.

Just doubled my investment yet again on TRON. Had a SL set for .23 and it crashed down to .11

Rebought at .11 and is sitting at .19 now.

Taxes next year are going to be a nightmare.
It is all FOMO, this is true....So do not miss the boat before the moonride is over.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...D-0928E9AEF3E6 Originally Posted by Coolbeans10