This forum SUCKS

bunch of damn distractions and NO SUBSTANCE.... bring it, bitches

E.T. Williams will start...

I agree, total shithole. PM CJ7, he thinks he's all that. After all, he's a BETTER! According to him anyways. Let me know how you make out. My guess, he will insult you.
I agree, total shithole. PM CJ7, he thinks he's all that. After all, he's a BETTER! According to him anyways. Let me know how you make out. My guess, he will insult you. Originally Posted by bambino
Captain Double talk will try to run you in circles. He is a master plagiarizer and takes pride in it. Claims to be a Independent, but craves Obrobro dick...?
Captain Double talk will try to run you in circles. He is a master plagiarizer and takes pride in it. Claims to be a Independent, but craves Obrobro dick...? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, he's a poser who can't spell.
bunch of damn distractions and NO SUBSTANCE.... bring it, bitches

E.T. Williams will start...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good Times...Good Times...
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:52 AM
Good Times...Good Times... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

careful Iffy... Bimbo is looking for boi butt friends ..
If it sucks then you two cocksuckers are in the right place whiffy.
If it sucks then you two cocksuckers are in the right place whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I need your opinion on something. Do you prefer to be called BiggieSmalls or BiggieRat? I'm leaning towards BiggieRat. I think it fits you better.
I need your opinion on something. Do you prefer to be called BiggieSmalls or BiggieRat? I'm leaning towards BiggieRat. I think it fits you better. Originally Posted by bambino

Quit sucking up it won't help, I'm not into guys. Stick with whiffy..
ET Williams is the man...

Quit sucking up it won't help, I'm not into guys. Stick with whiffy.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok, it's BiggieRat
ET Williams makes a good case about pencil pushers setting prices on Obamacare. He should add that almost all of the pencil pushers (congressmen) are lawyers. Why don't these pencil pushers put limits on what attorneys can charge for their services? IMO the way attorneys charge for services should be regulated because they take way too much advantage of people. I know several attorneys that look at how the person is dressed and what kind of car they drive, then set a price for legal services based on that. Damn, I'm starting to sound like a liberal LOL.
This forum SUCKS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino

that's what someone here is hoping for...
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Hate to point this out, but this thread does absolutely nothing to improve the stature of the forum.
What ever you do...don't give "The Chimp" a gun...