Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

So, our resident left wing terrorist wrote BO's memoir? Yeah I know, he's been saying it for years. But why know? Anybody that has researched BO knows he can't write cogent thoughts or speak them without a TelePrompTer. His record as Harvard Law Review President speaks volumes that the fuckin guy can't write a lick. How did this country get so fucked up to elect this poser twice? Reverend Wright? The website won't work in a couple days. On purpose. What people will see will make it worse. Unless you're YssWipe, who thinks he's got a bargain. Un fuckin Believable.
Ingles, por favor, gordo!

BTW -- great job in Pissburgh, pissant! You're gonna get it shut down!

HAHAHAHAHA!
Ingles, por favor, gordo!

BTW -- great job in Pissburgh, pissant! You're gonna get it shut down!

HAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What on earth does that mean fucknuts? You're spinning out of control with you're diaper buddy CJ. BTW, it's "father" I contacted CC to edit. If you even noticed. It's around 7pm your time. You're getting more grumpy and stupid as usual. You can't afford Titos, drink some Ole Spice.
[Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Fater"]... yes he did but him and Obongbro got some facts wrong.

OOOOH look! Whiffy put up his fave jack off vid.
OOOOH look! Whiffy put up his fave jack off vid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are incredibly stupid. No suprise tho. Anything interesting from your marble brain? I don't think so.

Biggie Rat
You are incredibly stupid. No suprise tho. Anything interesting from your marble brain? I don't think so.

Biggie Rat Originally Posted by bambino

Spoken like a true dime piece. You still need spell check ... Wake up bitch.
Spoken like a true dime piece. You still need spell check ... Wake up bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a true nitwit.

Biggie Rat
OOOOH look! Whiffy put up his fave jack off vid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
look! Chimpy drinking from the biggen... Lol

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Thanks for the vid of your mama once again fucktard LMAO
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
So, our resident left wing terrorist wrote BO's memoir? Yeah I know, he's been saying it for years. But why know? Anybody that has researched BO knows he can't write cogent thoughts or speak them without a TelePrompTer. His record as Harvard Law Review President speaks volumes that the fuckin guy can't write a lick. How did this country get so fucked up to elect this poser twice? Reverend Wright? The website won't work in a couple days. On purpose. What people will see will make it worse. Unless you're YssWipe, who thinks he's got a bargain. Un fuckin Believable. Originally Posted by bambino
I believe this will prove to be an internet hoax. President Obama wouldn't do that to us.
What on earth does that mean fucknuts? You're spinning out of control with you're diaper buddy CJ. BTW, it's "father" I contacted CC to edit. If you even noticed. It's around 7pm your time. You're getting more grumpy and stupid as usual. You can't afford Titos, drink some Ole Spice. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you speak English? Habla Ingles, pendejo?

You're on the verge of a meltdown that would to your FAG TEAM partner, corpy, proud, Pissant!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
yup...
The hardest thing about following a thread in the Political (right) Forum is Following a thread in the Political forum.

It starts with a pointed premise and in most cases the insults, childish name calling and homosexual references appear before any qualitative response gets posted,

Long about page three, apIFFFYYYY is hijacking the the with you tubes from his hero, Black Dynamite. By page five, bambino and IBIdiot are in there slinging the same insults at the same people OVER ANDOP OVER AND OVER AND OVER.......

Frustrating? Living examples of why morons should not be allowed internet privileges? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Yet we continue to be bombarded by the mundane, the predictable, the illiterate and the blue collar aspirant, like the Turd warriors!!the Fag Team .champions of the world,
Corpy and the pissant!
I believe this will prove to be an internet hoax. President Obama wouldn't do that to us. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
If you did even the least amount of research you would find Jack Cashill. He is the editor of Ingrams magazine and he wrote a book where he laid out in detail the similarities between the writings of William "Bill" Ayres and one Barry Sotero aka Barack Obama. He found passages of events that Obama could not have experienced but Ayres could. Ayres described the tidal action at the Hudson river to some students (Ayres was a merchant marine when he was in hiding) and guess what? Obama had the same exact experience when he was in New York.

The importance is just how much of a fraud Barack Obama is? He is president because the democrats wanted an anti-Hillary. He was chosen because of a the speech he gave at the democratic convention in 2004. He was chosen to give that speech because he was new, shiny state legislater from Illinois. How did he get to be in that office? He was noticed because of his book...which he didn't write! Note to the GOP, whenever you catch a liberal/democrat breaking the rules....NAIL that mother fucker to the ground so they never come back up!