douche bag

• CJ7
  • 11-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by bambino
Hey 2 dogs, as you know, I've moved to another forum to fuck with douche bags. As douche bags go, they're in a league of their own. Can you bar them from Pgh forum? I hate to have them bother members here who have no idea who these losers are.

whining to Daddy No Reviews ... HELP SAVE ME DADDY, PLEASE.!!

can't son, I'm gay ... you said so .

Poor Bimbo ... such a little pussy... censor the Pitt forum because he doesn't want members bothered.

sounds like an open invitation for douchebaggery botherment iffin' ya ax me.
Hey 2 dogs, as you know, I've moved to another forum to fuck with douche bags. As douche bags go, they're in a league of their own. Can you bar them from Pgh forum? I hate to have them bother members here who have no idea who these losers are.

Poor Bimbo ... such a little pussy... censor the Pitt forum because he doesn't want members bothered.

sounds like an open invitation for douchebaggery botherment iffin' ya ax me. Originally Posted by CJ7
The estrogen is strong in this one...

(Someone explain that to the Pissant...)

sounds like an open invitation for douchebaggery botherment iffin' ya ax me. Originally Posted by CJ7
So, what year did you quit fucking chicks? And when did you and Ysswipe start sucking eachother off? Which one is the bottom guy? I'm guessing it's CBJ.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 09:05 AM
So, what year did you quit fucking chicks? And when did you and Ysswipe start sucking eachother off? Which one is the bottom guy? I'm guessing it's CBJ. Originally Posted by bambino

was that kindergarten reply supposed to hurt my feelings or insult me?

I'm crushed, CHRUSHED I tell you.

Ramitinbino... you're a pussy
The estrogen is very strong in this one, CJ.

I think he's homesick for Hippie Hollow. it's flat-out comical he's trying to convince his local folks that we're lying about Hippie Hollow being a gay hangout.

I know there are a few Texans here. Wonder how many would call that a lie ... Other than IFFY of course, who would rather post the same video of a monkey drinking it's own urine 20 times a day than enter into a logical discussion.
Well, the fine folks of Austin have outed Ysswipe as an asshole too. I should have posted a poll. It would have been more lopsided than this one. And CBJZero. I've found out your standing on this board is lower than YssWipes. You 2 deserve eachother. You 2 should really leave Biggen alone. He's just a retard that you drag along. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Well, the fine folks of Austin have outed Ysswipe as an asshole too. I should have posted a poll. It would have been more lopsided than this one. And CBJZero. I've found out your standing on this board is lower than YssWipes. You 2 deserve eachother. You 2 should really leave Biggen alone. He's just a retard that you drag along. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Originally Posted by bambino

how does any of that bullshit change the fact you're a PUSSY?
how does any of that bullshit change the fact you're a PUSSY? Originally Posted by CJ7
Pussy? How would you know anything about pussies? You have no interest in getting any pussy. So, I guess your proud of yourself eh? You really should just stay here. It's a cesspool that you created.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Pussy? How would you know anything about pussies? You have no interest in getting any pussy. So, I guess your proud of yourself eh? You really should just stay here. It's a cesspool that you created. Originally Posted by bambino
yet here you are.
Three reviews in three years, wonder when he will be able to scrape enough coin together to see another one? Even the $.50 ones are out of his league.
Well, the fine folks of Austin have outed Ysswipe as an asshole too. I should have posted a poll. It would have been more lopsided than this one. And CBJZero. I've found out your standing on this board is lower than YssWipes. You 2 deserve eachother. You 2 should really leave Biggen alone. He's just a retard that you drag along. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Originally Posted by bambino
OH? I haven't really posted in Austin in years except for hobby related stuff and reviews.

I did see the thread you posted in the Austin sandbox (probably got a warning for it, too). Looks like everybody was falling over themselves to line up with you and IBIdiot. One guy engaged you until he realized what a dipshit you were, the other replied with a grunt last heard years ago and the other repondent was IBIDIOT!

You could fuck up a wet dream, pissant! Keep up the good work. Your best efforts are paying off.

LMAO!
Three reviews in three years, wonder when he will be able to scrape enough coin together to see another one? . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Does it cost money to do a review?

No wonder so many guys want a "review special" .. offsets the cost of posting one.
Really thought you were smarter than that LL.
Now it looks like the pissant went into Austin, deleted his original flame thread and then started another, mellower version.

Pretty tricky, that pissant!

LL doesn't do reviews. According to pissant, he's gay.
Now it looks like the pissant went into Austin, deleted his original flame thread and then started another, mellower version.

Pretty tricky, that pissant!

LL doesn't do reviews. According to pissant, he's gay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, they are the original posts. You pukes get any love mail lately? You guys are totally repulsive. CJ (George) pulled one of the biggest dick moves in hooker board history. Pretty impressive considering he doesn't have a dick. Well, I exposed him for the Hooker board poser he is.