North Korea detains 85 year old US war vet

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/01/wo...xt-1.html?_r=0

Made him sign an apology.

I wonder if Dennis Rodman will head over to obtain his release.

The North Koreans are fucking troglodytes who need a serious ass-kicking.
Should arm him and let him make a statement then.
Warning: Korean war veterans stay the fuck out of North Korea.
I'm a wounded Vietnam combat veteran, so I can say this.

What the fuck was that stupid bastard doing in North Korea in the first place.
If I'm 85 and someone has the opportunity to make me a martyr/hero, I'd say "Fuck you Kim Jong Douche." Better that than sitting around like BigKotex with an overflowing Depends.
  • BJerk
  • 11-30-2013, 09:52 PM
If I'm 85 and someone has the opportunity to make me a martyr/hero, I'd say "Fuck you Kim Jong Douche." Better that than sitting around like BigKotex with an overflowing Depends. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What's stopping you from doing it now?

What the fuck was that stupid bastard doing in North Korea in the first place. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Tourist?
Yeah visit one of the most oppressed people in the world and see they beauty of utopia.
Makes the US look better when you get home.
So why haven't we bombed North Korea for kidnapping an American citizen, murdering an army officer in the DMZ, or grabbing our ship (and killing a crew member) off the high seas.
So why haven't we bombed North Korea for kidnapping an American citizen, murdering an army officer in the DMZ, or grabbing our ship (and killing a crew member) off the high seas. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Great question, JDIdiot!

So why haven't we bombed North Korea for kidnapping an American citizen, murdering an army officer in the DMZ, or grabbing our ship (and killing a crew member) off the high seas. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why don't you go Rambo them and bring him home?

What the fuck was that stupid bastard doing in North Korea in the first place. Originally Posted by Jackie S

He was on a private organized tour based on everything I've read. He was on a plane getting ready to leave when the North Korean military boarded and took him.
I honestly didn't t think that American Citizens could even get into North Korea.
Unless you are some type of useful idiot celebrity like "the Worm" Dennise.
But even thought they can, why would anybody want too.

About 10 years ago, I was contacted by some members of the old 1st Cav to see if I wanted to be part of a group going back to Vietnam. I flat turned them down, I have left any memories I had over there, to stay.
HERE HERE!! Go timpage!! Seriously, we agree completely.