White Males Not a Protected Class

• BJerk
  • 12-03-2013, 02:23 PM
I agree with her. White men have had it all their way for like forever - give someone else a chance.

"Archie Comics co-CEO accused of gender discrimination by male employees
Nancy Silberkleit is accused by her male employees of gender discrimination such as referring to them as 'penis' instead of by name, but Silberkleit contends that the case should be tossed out because white males are not 'a protected class'. "

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2mRuw1ciF
I agree with her. White men have had it all their way for like forever - give someone else a chance.

"Archie Comics co-CEO accused of gender discrimination by male employees
Nancy Silberkleit is accused by her male employees of gender discrimination such as referring to them as 'penis' instead of by name, but Silberkleit contends that the case should be tossed out because white males are not 'a protected class'. "

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2mRuw1ciF Originally Posted by Bert Jones
In case you haven't noticed, we don't need any fuckin "protection".

When she calls them "penis", the proper response is, "ok, cunt".
  • BJerk
  • 12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
In case you haven't noticed, we don't need any fuckin "protection".

When she calls them "penis", the proper response is, ";ok, cunt". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you implying those that need protection are lesser people?
White people have been programmed to hate themselves. Its sickening.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2013, 09:44 PM
White people have been programmed to hate themselves. Its sickening. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Well at least we can't jump rope with out dick....

So I guess Bertie is okay with democrats having sex with underage congressional pages. That is the same defense offered by Jerry Studds of MA. The statutory rape law says that if a young "female" has sex with an older man.... Nothing about young males. Studds walked and got reelected. Why are you so sick Bertie that you would approve of what Studds did?
Are you implying those that need protection are lesser people? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
No. the Government says they are.
Individuals should all have equal protection under the law.
This is why I propose that the government establishes and maintains racist agendas.
My race is "human".
On the other hand the bitch ass cunt would be pissed if she was called vagina. More than likely a bull dyke that has the hots for Veronica and Betty.
  • Tetas
  • 12-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Huh, there's still an Archie comic book, who knew??
Did he ever poke one of those bimbos or did he finally just come out of the closet?
  • BJerk
  • 12-04-2013, 07:33 AM
So I guess Bertie is okay with democrats having sex with underage congressional pages. That is the same defense offered by Jerry Studds of MA. The statutory rape law says that if a young "female" has sex with an older man.... Nothing about young males. Studds walked and got reelected. Why are you so sick Bertie that you would approve of what Studds did? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Try and be more ridiculous - I'll bet you can't. I do not approve of gay underage rape, nor heterosexual rape, nor prison rape, or any rape. Protected classes in employment and political discrimination are not the same as rape.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Try and be more ridiculous - I'll bet you can't. I do not approve of gay underage rape, nor heterosexual rape, nor prison rape, or any rape. Protected classes in employment and political discrimination are not the same as rape. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Why do you think JD signed up for the Navy at an early age!
Bert... the founding of this country is about EQUAL protection under the law... not this bullshit Social Justice that has been propogated by Progressives. The government is not here to apply laws equally to everyone... not just those who they think need "protection".
sorry ... meant to say... the government is here to apply laws equally... not to pick winners and loseres
  • CJ7
  • 12-04-2013, 10:06 AM
sorry ... meant to say... the government is here to apply laws equally... not to pick winners and loseres Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

then remind me why we choose to spend so much $$ on foreign aid and nonsensical street fights?

American children go hungry in their own neighborhood, and American citizens bitch about feeding them.

We spent 12$ billion a month, 9000 miles from home for well over a decade just so Akbar could have a fucking purple thumb and then build a billion dollar US embassy .

excuses please ...

ready set GO.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Bert... the founding of this country is about EQUAL protection under the law... not this bullshit Social Justice that has been propogated by Progressives. The government is not here to apply laws equally to everyone... not just those who they think need "protection". Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
You dumb ignorant fuc. The founding of this country was not about equal protection for all...were it so blacks and women would not have had the struggle they had for the first 200 years.