URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=v...?42781-Katrina
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Lakeline
Activities: Making out, bbbj, 69, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: dark, had it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pics accurate, pretty (sharp features, very attractive), evidence of being a mommy but in shape, soft naturals
Recommendation: Yes! Absolutely!
How often is she in Austin?
She said she would be coming up here every few weeks. I suggest PMing her and letting her know you are interested
Katrina's really fine. The title says it all - Perfect GFE.

I saw her too and owe her a review, but I'll pull the trigger on OH2. Here's a couple of her photos (in private) of her and with Allison who she came with. She's a little honey too. (These two have sex with each other even with no other guy around).

I've seen Katrina a number of times in Houston. All her reviews are very positive. I texted with her the day after her trip to Austin. Here's a few quotes from her text. "I like to see a couple people but (have) quality time". In other words, she's not the type to pack in seeing guys one after the other. She also said "I really love to do this and enjoy my time with different people they are interesting".

Now, how many time have you heard those things from a provider? I know her well and I know she's not BS'g.

She makes me feel more like I'm with a 'girlfriend' than just about any girl I see.

Lastly, I forgot this until we were in session, the loves TUMA. She was doing some a great BBBJ with some great BLS thrown in. I was over her in the bed and leaned forward for a bit of DATY. The next thing I know it was FULL TUMA. She was also stroking me at the same time ("Rusty Trombone"). Damn, I forgot how good that felt. I mean tongue way up the ass. I had just showered, so that must have made her feel comfortable. lol

I like the PM her idea. If enough of us send PM's, she will come back again. If you search her name on OH2, you'll see she does not mind traveling.

A'Man