Man shot at Parnters

ERIE PA COUNTY ,ITS JUST LIKE IF U WERE U TRAVELING &SOME ASKS U WHERE U FROM ,U WOULD HARBORCREEK. THE OTHER PERSON WOULD SAY WHERES THAT AT ?&U WOULD NO DOUBT SAY "OH IN ERIE PA "LMAO WHAT ELSE U GONNA SAY LAWRENCEPARK ,?TOO FUNNY.ITS ALL ERIE LOOK AT A MAP OR GOOGLE IT GENIOUS Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Harborcreek, but ITS ALL ERIE PA
RIGHT BK,ITS GOING 2B INTERESTING Originally Posted by Blakeslee
No more A action at brothel! She should do outside meets anyway A a freak! North north
No more A action at brothel! She should do outside meets anyway A a freak! North north Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
&NICE REVIEW FROM THE HOBBYIST
ERIE PA COUNTY ,ITS JUST LIKE IF U WERE U TRAVELING &SOME ASKS U WHERE U FROM ,U WOULD HARBORCREEK. THE OTHER PERSON WOULD SAY WHERES THAT AT ?&U WOULD NO DOUBT SAY "OH IN ERIE PA "LMAO WHAT ELSE U GONNA SAY LAWRENCEPARK ,?TOO FUNNY.ITS ALL ERIE LOOK AT A MAP OR GOOGLE IT GENIOUS Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Erie's nuisance laws DO NOT apply to Harborcreek!!!! 2 different governments GENIOUS
Erie's nuisance laws DO NOT apply to Harborcreek!!!! 2 different governments GENIOUS Originally Posted by luckyman1
WRONG ,THEY DO APPLY TO HARBORCREEK, ITS IN THE CITY OF ERIE LOL.1CITY WITH 2 DIFFERENT GOVERNMENTS THATS A NEW1
WRONG ,THEY DO APPLY TO HARBORCREEK, ITS IN THE CITY OF ERIE LOL.1CITY WITH 2 DIFFERENT GOVERNMENTS THATS A NEW1 Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Harborcreek is NOT in the City of Erie!!!!! The City of Erie line ends at Franklin Avenue. It then becomes Lawrence Park Township then at Nagle Road it becomes Harborcreek Township. They are all one county but Erie County cannot have laws for local governing bodies such as townships Mr. Waterford, which also has it's own laws and a nuisance law, hence where Kandy's is located and why he bought all that property.
Harborcreek is NOT in the City of Erie!!!!! The City of Erie line ends at Franklin Avenue. It then becomes Lawrence Park Township then at Nagle Road it becomes Harborcreek Township. They are all one county but Erie County cannot have laws for local governing bodies such as townships Mr. Waterford, which also has it's own laws and a nuisance law, hence where Kandy's is located and why he bought all that property. Originally Posted by luckyman1
What u talking about about i know about townships,suburbs in citys ,I WORK IN CODE ENFORCEMENT
  • Dn111
  • 10-18-2020, 11:14 AM
You work in code enforcement with all those unpaid fines??? Nice to know!
You work in code enforcement with all those unpaid fines??? Nice to know! Originally Posted by Dn111
FARCE&ALWAYS LIE ,LIKE THE LATE GREAT EAZY-E USED 2SAY."EVEN BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY U LOVE FOLLOWING ME EVERY1 SEES IT U&A FEW OTHERS ARE MY BIGGEST FANS I LOVE IT
You work in code enforcement with all those unpaid fines??? Nice to know! Originally Posted by Dn111
:stab :
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What u talking about about i know about townships,suburbs in citys ,I WORK IN CODE ENFORCEMENT Originally Posted by Blakeslee
This is getting more and more hysterical. You have the City of Erie code enforcement apply City of Erie codes to Harborcreek Township businesses and not only will I blow you, I will freely give you 100k
What u talking about about i know about townships,suburbs in citys ,I WORK IN CODE ENFORCEMENT Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Dude, you really need to stop. You're embarrassing yourself way too much. I mean it's sad already with fake reviews and what not, but to so blatantly uneducated I really do feel bad for you
Last I knew, suburbs weren't in cities (notice proper spelling)