Laredo Beware: Mariana Melody

So today I set up an appointment with Mariana, and it really didn't worked out. We started to text for an appointment. When I got there she told me that she only had 15min and needed to turn in the room. I was like fudge that. 15min for the quote for her time... no way.
She stated she asked for an extension, but only 20min more... I was already there so I decided to go in. She opened the door and it was her on the pics.. She is much skinner though. Not really that plummed ass in the pics, but it is her. She is still very pretty. It's a nonGFE, bring your own hat, cause she wants to charge you an additional $15 for 1. As soon as she said that... I decided to walk out. Left a tip for her time, but I would not go back. I am sure there are a bunch of NOs.

https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2872117-MarianaMelody
I was just about to ask for some references. But I was bit confused why didn’t you just hit it and quit it? I seen another ad with supposedly her friend named Kandy a blonde some tats also there’s pictures with both of them at some bar or drive thru if you find it with numbs 9569439342. Damage was for pocket change or a dinner date at a nice restaurant for 2? Where was the meeting place?? I think this chick is barely starting out trying to get a feel for the game.