bigplayantx NOT A CLIENT

21x-387-_418 Bigplayantx

he had wasted my time for the last day. This guy did same thing to my friend elsa. She told me not to see him because he lied to her twice about meetingI have attempted to meet with him 3 times. Today was completely his idea to message me first. The other day was my fault because holiday.
I sent address (elsa had same EXACT SITUATION) and he text at 1 said he was on way. I texted to check at 1:15 are you still coming? He said Yes.
At 1:34 I ask is he close? He replied yes. At 1:44 he said he made wrong turn coming in now! I asked did he get through gate(i hadn't given gate code)
no reply.
I've called no reply. I instantly want to post this because I think he find enjoyment or could be a cop. Asking for addresses and not showing up is very scary. I still haven't met anyone from here. He woulda been my first date.
But I think he is someone to watch for
Probably just a jackass who gets thrills wasting your time. If he were a cop he would've made the appointment and busted you.
Screen, screen, screen girl, not all money is good money.
Especially if you get hurt or arrested.
OMG!!! I'm flabbergasted by such an accusation.
Wow. You finally reply. What about the text I sent? You coulda replied to text
Probably just a jackass who gets thrills wasting your time. If he were a cop he would've made the appointment and busted you.
Screen, screen, screen girl, not all money is good money.
Especially if you get hurt or arrested. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I agree. Told you he was gonna stand you up
I go from cracking a joke on an alert to being the subject....amazing!
Don't hear your side of the story. Gonna waste the rest of our time too?
Sorry that happened to you, Ms Stacks...
OMG!!! I'm flabbergasted by such an accusation. Originally Posted by bigplayantx
OP called you out. Nobodies laughing.
This would be the equivalent of prank calling BP providers.

Just keep burning his numbers in Infoshare OP.
Not an alert. Moved to COED. Please read the guidelines on what constitutes an alert.
So, the fucktard got cold feet because the provider has no track record! Then the dip shit NCNSs because he's an asswipe?

Most mongers would defend their actions, if they were defensible, but this one provided no defense!

guilty as charged, since no defense was presented!!!!
Now he claims he walked ride past apt and saw me come out. Lies the apt number was never given. He said he pulled into complex. Then stop texting.
A. Everyone knows giving the room/apt number is last thing you do . He never got that far. My apt is in back, so hoe could you see me come out and you never came in.

B. He did it to my friend. I took a chance on meeting him knowing that info and he still sold me up. My texting communication is amazing. I never once left him hanging in texts like he did me

C.regardless of the fact that I got a negative review I'm telling the truth. I my review was a scape goat for him to say his peace.
Smh it didn't work
You have 2 no reviews. Which no are you referring too?
I suppose he would be NO number 3 of 3. A perfect score!