Why make it simple?

Earlier today I found myself staring at one of those DoD stickers on "Stopping Human Trafficking Starts with You" Program (or some variation of the same) in a military installation.

I could not help but to break into an audible laugh as I kept on reading it. It provided a typical governmental, if not impossible to remember, website and an even more absurd phone number one could call if experiencing human trafficking.

Government work at its finest. Because dialing 911 is just too easy.

Smh.

Camille
I'm not much on the Yankee government either but we lost the war against northern aggression and the Yankees are just a wee bit better than Mexico treated us.
Perhaps the base chain of command just wants to recruit better hookers.
More of a national forum subject for more to weigh in on public opinion. Or a hobby vernacular subject. Lol
Perhaps the base chain of command just wants to recruit better hookers. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
LOL now that I think about it, looking back at the training for human trafficking prevention, it was really "management prevention".
camille, was the website : hookin.us.gov/how_to_go_indy.html
camille, was the website : hookin.us.gov/how_to_go_indy.html Originally Posted by Bob McV

You forgot the ".gov" At the end.

Heck, I don't know. And I'm the target audience...

See? You made my point.
camille, was the website : hookin.us.gov/how_to_go_indy.html Originally Posted by Bob McV