rates

I spend more time on p411 than here, I"ve noticed the baseline rate seems to be $300
or more
Is this buisness that popular to sustain such an increase
that's like a month of gas!!
Month of Gas? Lol, that's what I spend on Gas over maybe 9 months.
$300 seems to be pretty much the going rate for the sites. Remember here, the girls have reviews. Some other sites can be a gamble. Not knowing who or what is behind the door. It pays to know a little information. Otherwise it could cost you a lot more with an attorney. I know what you mean on gas, I drive a lot too.
Ya have to realize he lives in a RV down by the river...
Bitching about it wont endear you to many providers Imo.
Pay it or dont!
Pay it or dont! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Yes Sir
I’m extremely low volume, like maybe 2 clients a week and pretty talented so I think my donation is justified.

It’s your money, choose it how you see fit, but don’t complain about what we choose to ask for!
Pay it or dont! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Here here! You're paying for a mighty neighborly service that, in my opinion, is considerably more fun than pumping gas, knucklehead
There are still some Ruth Chris meals here for Red Robin prices....js ..lol

There is so much variety here of gals with stellar reps..so there is someone for everyone!
No one, no matter the profession, likes to hear that they deserve to make less money, regardless of whether that's justified or not. Just remember that.
$300 seems to be pretty much the going rate for the sites. Remember here, the girls have reviews. Some other sites can be a gamble. Not knowing who or what is behind the door. It pays to know a little information. Otherwise it could cost you a lot more with an attorney. I know what you mean on gas, I drive a lot too. Originally Posted by TailHooked
At least on here, a guy has some idea about what to expect. A lady that receives some negative reviews will find fewer visitors.

Is the visit worth the price, if all she can do is bitch at you?
If ya wanted to pay a woman to bitch at ya then you would just go home to wifey....lol....oops maybe that is wrong of me to day
I’ve noticed some are asking 400.00 or more? I’m ok with the 300.00 range but like anything else if you don’t agree with sometime you see just scroll on by
Obviously, you want to stay within your budget.

I do feel compelled to point out, that we do not work 8 hours a day. I just had a lady tell me that had 2 calls in 10 days. Yikes!

I think the respondents have made the major points: It's your choice, and there is someone for everyone. Good luck and have fun.
The ladies are free to ask what they like.
The gents are free to pay it or seek elsewhere.
I believe it's called ' the free market' or some such shit.
Keep in mind we do incur expenses. I'm very low volume but no one has ever complained about my donation. They just return. 😊