Asian Goddess thinking to visit your City

I am thinking to visit Kansas City but not sure where to go? Was wondering if there is any interested gents? And can you please recommend which area is best to stay?
Thank you!
Would love to see you if you come to KC. The plaza area is nice. Also KCI is OK. Overland Park on the South side of town is also good. Hope to see you soon!
With a name like eatmeallover, how can the CEO of the Timex Challenge resist?!?

In regard to the hotel location query, queueing up Our awesome travel guide, Dallas Rain, in 5... 4... 3....
Please do come, you'll do well here. These KC gents have a fetish for Asian providers and we ain't got too many here.
Dee will be along shortly.
But yes, plaza, airport & selected hotels OP.
Be careful of OP. I never recommend it for first time visitors. But the plaza/Westport or near the airport is great!
Airport is good but I'm biased because it's closer to me.
Do you have any cuisine preferences fo restaurant suggestions ? KC is known for BBQ but, Northland has Thai, Indian, Italian, Middle Eastern, down home cookin' etc.
PM mne sugar...I have updated list!
Yes, we’d love to see you in Kansas City. Please come visit.
Please do come, you'll do well here. These KC gents have a fetish for Asian providers and we ain't got too many here. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
He is 100% correct. Please visit us. A lot of the traveling ladies stay around the Plaza area.
With a name like eatmeallover, we would definitely love to see you in KC. We do love a fine dining experience here, and from what I can see in your pics, you are definitely fine Baby 😘
You will love it here. The plaza is the best place, it's centrally located in KC.