Hi Ladies. I need your assistance pls

Hi Ladies,

Im doing my first tour summer & it is NOT starting out so good but I am an optimist. I started out I'm Lafayette & it was barely ok 2 visit. I left the next day & decided to head north. So I stopped by OKC I got a few more calls but nothing big and def nothing in used to. Again I left the next day. Next I went to KC since it wasn't to far. I did ok with the # of calls & rates. It was better than my first two stops. I am a good looking chocolate girl w great assets so I know that is not prob. Dallas is always a bust for me. Now I'm wondering what are good cities for me to tour. What cities love chocolate. I heard Nebraska, the Dakotas & Bloomington are pretty good. I been doing research but still no no avail can't come up with anything good. PLEASE help me ladies.

What are some Must Go cities for chocolate providers like me??

And one more thing I know everyone know what's going on with BP. I use it in some cities. Especially my home city. I have p411, date check (don't know how to navigate it), Indy's (also confused lol) TER (How do I post on that thing ) adult fax... I try to get on any creditable one I come across. Which ones are good ?? I want to try EROS but I need more info about it. Like of I get a visiting ad can I change cities. What sites do I use. I'm not new to the hobby but new to touring.

I would appreciate it if you ladies would help me out with this one please.

Happy Hobbying
-Lil Miss Cocoaa
I see you mention Bloomington. If you've posted here in Indiana, that means Bloomington, IN, my town. I'd love to tell you to come here and that its great for providers, but I'm not sure it really is. Me don't get a lot of visiting ladies, though some return every few months because they've presumable got some regulars built up. I'd see you if you came here, but I can't promise it'd be a lucrative trip otherwise.

You may mean Bloomington, IL or MN. I don't know for sure. Good luck!
I personally don't tour through the summer months because most are busy with their kid's out of school and family vacations.

Try Indianapolis, IN
Bloomington, IL
Peoria, IL

I use DC, P411, GBN and Tempted [Formerly NR] I personally think EROS is too costly. Depending on what city you're visiting varies on the cost.

Good luck sweetie.