Encounter: Yuyu

Update: So the "new young girl" is not new but rather returned. I reviewed her (see "wide open menu girls") at the beginning of this month. Her name is Amy and she is one hell of a ride. I just want to update a little information and correct something I feel I got wrong. I said MM Cs in my previous review but a thorough inspection today has me thinking natural Ds. She has a whole lot of ass for an Asian gal. Looks amazing in Doggy. She will RIM you for as long as you want and seems to really like to FK. Full GFE. $.40 hhr $.80 hr. VIP $$.0 hhr $$.6 hr. VIP equals everything uncovered option. I opted for BBBJ and CFS. Add .40 to VIP pricing for Greek (includes BB Greek no upcharge). So for those who like it down and dirty with an attractive, well put together 40 something Asian gal, well there ya have it! I was offered two girls for VIP $$$$.0 hhr but declined. No Idea what the other girl looks like. This one is wild so I advise making it a morning appointment. Highly recommended. Peace and happy mongering!
Thank you for your service sir

Update: So the "new young girl" is not new but rather returned. I reviewed her (see "wide open menu girls") at the beginning of this month. Her name is Amy and she is one hell of a ride. I just want to update a little information and correct something I feel I got wrong. I said MM Cs in my previous review but a thorough inspection today has me thinking natural Ds. She has a whole lot of ass for an Asian gal. Looks amazing in Doggy. She will RIM you for as long as you want and seems to really like to FK. Full GFE. $.40 hhr $.80 hr. VIP $$.0 hhr $$.6 hr. VIP equals everything uncovered option. I opted for BBBJ and CFS. Add .40 to VIP pricing for Greek (includes BB Greek no upcharge). So for those who like it down and dirty with an attractive, well put together 40 something Asian gal, well there ya have it! I was offered two girls for VIP $$$$.0 hhr but declined. No Idea what the other girl looks like. This one is wild so I advise making it a morning appointment. Highly recommended. Peace and happy mongering! Originally Posted by TBoneFkr