Becky Rose?

Anyone heard from her? I've been trying to see her for the past 3 weeks and just noticed her Tryst profile is gone and I can't find any of her STG ads like 2 days ago
I had an appointment setup last week. Arrived and parked. She texted that she needed 10 more minutes. After 25 min, I get a text from another number stating her booking service booked incorrectly, and asked if I could wait another 30 minutes. I left and haven't communicated since.
She isn't really my style, but from talking to a friend who swears by her: it sounds like she has been increasingly hard to book for the past month or so and ghosted him (a regular) twice.

I assume she is following the trend of basically any of the late 20s/early 30s ABQ girls. She either down selected to a small number of high roller regulars or she is getting out of the business entirely. They basically all do this. And I can't blame them since the overall increasing average price and the decline in the number of women coming here on tour means there is likely a LOT of abuse heading their way and a LOT of boundary pushers.
I saw her about two months ago, took a couple tries, but she was cool. Little bigger than I usually prefer, but was decent, and cool to talk to. Her Airbnb had very vintage movie decor.
SkiptheGames Becky Rose
Speak of the devil.
I made an appointment with her a few months ago. When I arrived at her place I got a lot of "I need 15 minutes" bullshit. I almost left. When she finally met me at the door, I was glad I stuck around. Voluptuous and worth the effort.