me shelly,gene,and a big dumb boat

so im trying to talk shelly winters into takeing a ride with me on the chandelier thats now become a floor centerpiece if you know what i mean but gene hackmans all like we have to go up to where the propeller is,the boats upside down now and im like wheres the fire captin ahab,actualy there were several fires,so we follow that son of a preacher man and he gets us to the propeller room,i try to talk the cute girl into giveing me a saltwater stripper slide along the way but she aint hearing it,when we get there father flannagan has to take the big leap of faith so to speak to save our ass and gets a permanent baptism in the process,we make it to the propeller room and they cut us out with a blow tourch and i get lucky with the cute girl on the way back to dry land,getin rescued must make girls horney,all in all not a bad summer vacation.
Huh??????
movie poseidon adventure bout 1975 1976 terribly dated thats why i wrote it,not to mny will get it,thats why its cool
Saw the movie in 72 when it came out, remember Pamela Sue Martin taking off her skirt in the movie. She was a hottie staring in Nancy Drew Mysteries at the time. Guess I just don't see the humor in you post.
That was one of my all time favorite movies, but hmmmm ok ..

anyway, hey the more you watch this the funnier it gets lol, yep I'm a retard

one of my favorite movies also i think the best disaster movie of them all,not sure but i think it may have started the whole disaster movie craze of the 70s,gene hackmans charicter was one of the best anti hero movie caricters of all time real intensity throughout the whole movie,dosent seem that dated today because the everyman element is apealing to any generation,anyway thats why i was goofing on it,we always hurt the ones we love,bet some people that havent will see it now.

Fuck Yeah it was a very good movie!

Fuck Yeah it was a very good movie!
Originally Posted by tia travels
lmao Tia!! love it!