STAY AWAY FROM ALICE MARCH UPSELL QUEEN WASTE OF TIME.

Ha ha now the haven for homeless hoes want three hundred. Paid slut using is fucked up nowadays.
You have never met me. You tried to setup something and began talking trash. Screen shot that comment you troll. You are an alternate account just mad because I told you no thanks. You cant hurt me. Lol. Keep trying little boy. All you have to do is follow my rules and my menu. You kept trying to weasley activities in. I would still see you if you just follow my rules.
Follow the rules......NO WK ....Everyone has an opinion...Those who get a response via PM and pay for the time post their thoughts elsewhere (encounters). Well OP she still wants to see you. So partake or not that is your choice
Just curious as to why ILUVBBBJ would try to see a lady who even the simplest on the board should have already known that she is cbj for more scratch?
The menu sucks beyond belief, so why bother?
Just curious as to why ILUVBBBJ would try to see a lady who even the simplest on the board should have already known that she is cbj for more scratch?
The menu sucks beyond belief, so why bother? Originally Posted by jimmy jump

Jimmy, you’re right. I’d never see her. Menu is ridiculous
You have never met me. You tried to setup something and began talking trash. Screen shot that comment you troll. You are an alternate account just mad because I told you no thanks. You cant hurt me. Lol. Keep trying little boy. All you have to do is follow my rules and my menu. You kept trying to weasley activities in. I would still see you if you just follow my rules. Originally Posted by Alice March
I’m a troll and an alternate account (whatever that means) yet you’re still begging me to come see you. #desperatehooker
I only reached out as you've sent many PMs and are now bashing me when you snd I haven't even met. Theres no need for the attacks.
@Alice March and @ILUVBBBJ

gawdammmm....that was so fukin pimp!!!

sure, that was a live feed, but they have to be on a multi second delay to catch and bleep his reply...so their production team must of been asleep at the helm or in fukin shock

thanks gf...i fukin cannot stop laughing

Originally Posted by guy fawkes

Originally Posted by guy fawkes
This clip is fantastically hilarious, lol.

Love it.
@Alice March..Always get your money first

Well, I have been on the fence with this spinner for sure. Since 210 is known to have one or 2 spinners. Then they get overwhelmed with work to the point you can’t book unless your on the site constantly.. Me I have real world shit to do and take care of etc. but yes this lady is high on her price, I have not met with her but I would have to say that you should not bash her unless you partake in the activities offered. Me personally believe that the amount is high, but with the fact that we only get ladies like this come around once in a while some will jump at the opportunity. I have made attempts at finding out what the menu is and have declined due to all the bs floating around and the fact that I do believe she is managed just by the way the replies come back in. This is not my first go around with managed ladies I just prefer not being watched or tracked by someone idk or know where they may be. So I choose not to play in that playground although it does look fun!!
Well, I have been on the fence with this spinner for sure. Since 210 is known to have one or 2 spinners. Then they get overwhelmed with work to the point you can’t book unless your on the site constantly.. Me I have real world shit to do and take care of etc. but yes this lady is high on her price, I have not met with her but I would have to say that you should not bash her unless you partake in the activities offered. Me personally believe that the amount is high, but with the fact that we only get ladies like this come around once in a while some will jump at the opportunity. I have made attempts at finding out what the menu is and have declined due to all the bs floating around and the fact that I do believe she is managed just by the way the replies come back in. This is not my first go around with managed ladies I just prefer not being watched or tracked by someone idk or know where they may be. So I choose not to play in that playground although it does look fun!! Originally Posted by referguy

Thank you, I’m not the only one.
!