• Gbb65
  • 03-31-2024, 11:10 PM
Vicky - terrible
-no ass
-rushed
-left the room two times 5 min each
-nothing exciting
-terrible massage waste of time
Saw Vicky a few times. The first couple were great but the last time was like a different person and not a good visit. Ended up leaving 40 mins into my hour appt.
That’s too bad, you recommend and I saw her. Had a great time. Was almost as good as selina
Saw yo-yo yesterday. Gorgeous girl looks of fun but the place has become more of a brothal the a massage parlor
Saw yo-yo yesterday. Gorgeous girl looks of fun but the place has become more of a brothal the a massage parlor Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
and that's a bad thing? Originally Posted by Nick4996
If you have been to a good massage parlor then yes it is.
Saw yo-yo yesterday. Gorgeous girl looks of fun but the place has become more of a brothal the a massage parlor Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Bigdaddy you not afraid to spend or travel. Head over to NYC or down to Philly and enjoy the real AMP experience.

Boy do I miss them! Nothing like a good table shower, steam in the sauna, great massage, and some fun with a knockout 20 something Asian.

Been a few months and might have to head back down and enjoy a few cheesesteaks and hoagie's along the way!
Is yo-yo an actual person there? Last time I went was Lucy and someone else. Is there anyone actually young this time around?