WTF - Rant

WTF with these request from these ladies:

Send me a face pic - Why on earth would I want my picture on your phone or in your hands to post who knows where. Really? What could go wrong?

Are you law enforcement - Girls how often does a client answer "well I am glad you asked... yes I am"? What on earth does asking this question really accomplish?

How much can you afford - what? $10!... that's not enough. Enough for what you asked what I could afford!

My head is bout to explode!
  • RK2
  • 05-21-2019, 01:22 PM
"Send me a dick pic", or "full body pic for pic"
I am with you, some of the request are ridiculous.
Be extremely careful about what information you send to providers. There is one who has posted private information on social media and exposed some clients

• RK2
  • 05-21-2019, 02:49 PM
no shit, has that made it to a thread, if not could you PM me who it was so I can be made aware?
Be extremely careful about what information you send to providers. There is one who has posted private information on social media and exposed some clients

Originally Posted by myren1900
  • A1.
  • 05-21-2019, 10:46 PM
Meme
Pictures are worth a thousand words
I never Was asked to send a Picture. From what I’ve heard it’s usually younger girls who ask for stuff like that who Don’t know. I was asked to FaceTime before.These girls can screenshot FaceTime videos. It’s a No from me
The reputable gals should only ask for references
Her: please send me proof you are trying to hook up with me and a list of people to contact to completely fuck up your life.
That’s basically what some providers are asking for. Please understand, I’m not accusing anyone of planning extortion, but once information is digital it’s unsecured.
oh no.... exchanging pics on the cell phone from the client or the provider is a big no-no!
  • RK2
  • 05-22-2019, 01:04 PM
I really do like you, insert smiley face here....
oh no.... exchanging pics on the cell phone from the client or the provider is a big no-no! Originally Posted by rachelawaits
Attempted extortion happened to a friend from one provide who is not longer active on here. Be careful even with real name, just as providers do. Wanted a weekly allowance to not tell neighbors and partner.
  • A1.
  • 05-23-2019, 05:07 AM

Kudos for the safety tip

Let's not forget getting a guy fired.
Let's not forget getting a guy fired. Originally Posted by OldGent
I love the ignore function......been in use since that when down.
This provider everyone is alluding to, is it the same one? Was one of her previous handles related to a very cold geographical location?