Undercover officer full service?

there is no entrapment law in the state of texas---they can and do pretty much what they want when it comes to prosititution case. after all, you're just a whore. who is going to believe you??
and I speak from first hand experience.
I have seen several people stick to there guns and refuse to plead, then get their case dropped. It's very often used to bully people into a "deal" so the DA can clear cases.
I have seen three cases involving two people, where bothe parties has equal evidence against them for a joint "crime", one gets bullied into a plea and now has a record, the other said lets go to trial, and the case was dropped.
The ones who plead out felt like asses as the partner in crime walked. Obviously if a competent lawyer who is actually looking out for your interests tells you to take a deal, it's a different story.
I have seen this happen first hand. She said take it too trial was found not guilty by trial but it was then taken to the supreme court and was found that a plice officer can go all the way. Like it was stated above there is no entrapment law in the state of texas!
As a lawyer who has handled criminal cases, I regret to inform people who don't believe it that in many jurisdictions including mine, FS is permitted for the police officer. It's the same as an undercover officer completing a drug transaction in order to bust a street dealer. The bad act by the officer is part of the investigation to prove that the other person engaged in the act (dealing, prostitution, whatever) willingly.

The idea that a vice cop won't go all the way is the same sort of misinformation as the belief that LE has to tell you they're LE if you ask. Of course they don't. If they identified themselves, you wouldn't commit the crime they want to bust you for. And if you do it willingly, it is not entrapment. Period.
  • meryt
  • 02-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Happened at a spa. Security cameras that relayed the images to the owners computer ans where then stored on his hard drive caught a cop doing the deed and then busting the girl. Case got dropped when the video was produced. Originally Posted by Dstorm
There was also the infamous "Officer Shipley" case at a spa in Houston where the naked cop chased the masseuse and tried to pull her bottom off--all caught on tape.
I wonder if there are any female cops willing to do this for the sake of 'justice'.

[rhetorical assertion. we already know the answer]
As a lawyer who has handled criminal cases, I regret to inform people who don't believe it that in many jurisdictions including mine, FS is permitted for the police officer. It's the same as an undercover officer completing a drug transaction in order to bust a street dealer. The bad act by the officer is part of the investigation to prove that the other person engaged in the act (dealing, prostitution, whatever) willingly.

The idea that a vice cop won't go all the way is the same sort of misinformation as the belief that LE has to tell you they're LE if you ask. Of course they don't. If they identified themselves, you wouldn't commit the crime they want to bust you for. And if you do it willingly, it is not entrapment. Period. Originally Posted by lawyerhobbyist
While I know this is the case in Texas and I have heard the arguments from both sides of the aisle, it still seems that it should be wrong to commit a crime in order to complete a criminal investigation. I realize the old saw is that if they couldn't do this then they wouldn't be able to do their investigations and make arrests. Still it seems inherently wrong to me but that is my view.
Well for what this is worth. When I first started this biz in june 09 I got a reg call an went an then found out it was someone with HPD vice. After the shock wore off an I realized I was not going to jail He told me what he wanted. He gave me a piece of paper with all the numbers vice will call u from. I was weary at first and then he made it perfectly clear he wanted a freebe from me. He said He would give me the updated phone numbers every 6 mos. So any who he has contacted me since and I will not respond to his calls. If anyone is interested I still have his an all phone numbers he gave me. PM me and I will give them to you. I can also find his email if you want that cause I want to make sure if I ever get busted I have something for my attorney to work with.
Well for what this is worth. When I first started this biz in june 09 I got a reg call an went an then found out it was someone with HPD vice. After the shock wore off an I realized I was not going to jail He told me what he wanted. He gave me a piece of paper with all the numbers vice will call u from. I was weary at first and then he made it perfectly clear he wanted a freebe from me. He said He would give me the updated phone numbers every 6 mos. So any who he has contacted me since and I will not respond to his calls. If anyone is interested I still have his an all phone numbers he gave me. PM me and I will give them to you. I can also find his email if you want that cause I want to make sure if I ever get busted I have something for my attorney to work with. Originally Posted by sweetblonde
Easy racket for a cop to pull. No real risk on his part, Your word against his.
I am dumb.
I am dumb. Originally Posted by sweetblonde
Not much you could do. It's abuse of power. Cops routinely take things of suspects for their personal use (guns, money, "other stuff").
Most people are glad not to be going to jail, so they shut up. If they wanted to talk, you wont be beleived and would implicate yourself in some type of crime.
Happened at a spa. Security cameras that relayed the images to the owners computer ans where then stored on his hard drive caught a cop doing the deed and then busting the girl.
Case got dropped when the video was produced. Not because the girl was not guilty, hell, the tape would have sealed her conviction. The DA/department did not want the embarassment over what had happened versus a slam dunk misdemeanor bust.
This story was in a legit newspaper, i wish I still had the link and details. Originally Posted by Dstorm
I remember that article well.

Was published in the Dallas Observer.

Here is the link so others can see just how far the police can go. The ONLY reason it got tossed is because the owner of the Acapulco Spa on Walnut Hill had video evidence that the police department did not want to see played out to a jury.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2005-1...s/blue-balled/
Vice cops come in two varieties: The "crusaders" trying to avenge some loved one harmed by someone involved in "vice" activities, and then there are those who are true criminals at heart and use the badge and the "vice" mission as an excuse to dabble both in the vices they purport to suppress and blackmail too.
Curious if anyone experienced with filing and taxes could give me some pointers... Please let me know! P.o.E
Oh My

I know I'm REALLY late on this but I don't usually have much time to get on here.

I JUST Read and saw the "police ordered to have sex" video post # 12 (I think)

and please, correct me if I am wrong but he says "I had a orgasm...blah blah blah...Its my job, blah blah, I got PAID to do it...blah blah" AND THEN the wife even states that "he got paid to do it"

hmmm, excuse me if the DA here is on the ship of right while I drown in MY sea of wrong, but isnt he getting PAID TO HAVE SEX?? And with TAXPAYERS money?

ahahahaaaaa! What a bunch of shit! Oinkers get horny too. Fkn quack!

xoxo,

-M