The Regime can't find the bodies it needs for war

LOL.... even they know they fcuked up. My family has served in every American conflict except the War of 1812. We're done. My kids will NEVER serve this Regime... Every classmate I've spoken with feels the same.

... No worrys there, mate.

... Because --- "She'll surely be comin' 'round the mountain
once she comes -- -- OH! She'll be comin' 'round the mountain
once she comes -- Her names is "The Draft" - and she'll be
sendin' university joeys aft...."

The Dems are gonna bring back THE DRAFT.

#### Salty
The Dems are gonna bring back THE DRAFT.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And every pink haired homo is going to sign right up lol....

Serves retarded liberals right if they did.
Bring back the draft and make sure that it applies to every male in the country. See how fast the illegals and legals flee the country.

Look for the silver lining!
Bring back the draft and make sure that it applies to every male in the country. See how fast the illegals and legals flee the country.

Look for the silver lining! Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Alot of foreigners have gotten citizenship here for doing such.
donnys administration had a problem with that and let them serve than kicked them out. Despicable.

excellent idea!

Alot of foreigners have gotten citizenship here for doing such.
donnys administration had a problem with that and let them serve than kicked them out. Despicable. Originally Posted by Precious_b

nonsense, prove that
Increase the pay of officers to $4000 per/mo and non officers to $3000 per/mo and you will get plenty of people to sign up. If you can make $100,000 per year for delivering the mail for UPS, you should paid at least $36,000 to serve in the military. Then guys won't be homeless when they leave the military.
nonsense, prove that Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
trump did do that. kicked aliens who served in the military out of U.S. the ones he kicked out were the aliens who entered illegally.
trump did do that. kicked aliens who served in the military out of U.S. the ones he kicked out were the aliens who entered illegally. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

then Lord Trump upheld the law

who knew?

BAHHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can't find body's to keepy dick happy glad we in same bost

I think a lot of them will sign up. The unfortunate thing is, if we enter into an armed conflict only about a third will survive to return home.
Increase the draft age to 75…
Increase the draft age to 75… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I did my part over 55 years ago. The took me away kicking and screaming, but I went.

I don’t care much anymore what they do.
Increase the draft age to 75… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would go if Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr, Hunter Biden and every Congress's son go. Besides if there is a Draft their parents got us into this mess.
I did my part over 55 years ago. The took me away kicking and screaming, but I went.

I don’t care much anymore what they do. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Me too, amigo! Gotta love that draft lottery!