Texas

Whenever I log in here, the banner on the home page seems to have a ton of Texas providers. Is there a reason for this? Just curious. Thanks guys.
There are a ton of providers in Texas and eccie is the main board there. I wish I had about 10 grand laying around, I'd like to spend a week or two in Dallas and try to get fuck
foundered.
Went to Dallas in January. Cheap direct flights out of Cedar Rapids. Think Des Moines does too. Never been down there and went for the pussy. Saw a different provider every day. Pricing is a little cheaper for services down there. Went for 5 days and maybe spent $1200. Pricelined a hotel cheap with the express deal. Same with flight. Used Uber to get around. Amps are full service. Everything goes. I did go to one but I had a hard time getting comfortable. The atmosphere, and it was the last day so I was a little worn out. The strip club was free to enter and I shit you not every girl in there was a perfect 10. Gorgeous. I’ve been thinking about a trip to go on this year. I like to explore city and eat at places I can’t around here also.