URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Irving area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, BBFS, CIP, all positions
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty, petite, very cute face, does not speak English.
Recommendation: Yes
Not even little English? Not even very basic? Does she know how to use translation app?
Ok so her face passes but what about her body? Any discrepancy from pics?
For me, she doesn't look like pics but still very attractive. Maybe those are her pics when she was younger, maybe that's not even her. Who knows? Point is, she is attractive, good service, and no English.
For me, she doesn't look like pics but still very attractive. Maybe those are her pics when she was younger, maybe that's not even her. Who knows? Point is, she is attractive, good service, and no English. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Thank you for clarification. Take your word for it but now real question is “is she really in her 20’s or does she really look in her 20’s?” Are you willing to give me my money back if she is not in her 20’s? Because I will walk out if she is not and I will ask everyone to do same.
She looks like she could be in her 20s. Only way to know is check her driver's license.
She looks like she could be in her 20s. Only way to know is check her driver's license. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
She looks like it cause she is short and sweet and the Pu$$¥ is tight but in reality we all know she’s not.
I’m sold. Barely missed her last time I was out. Seeing her this weekend.