Date: 1st week of February
Name: Aliza Michelle
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: caribbeanbunny@live.com
URL / Website: https://secretbodywork.wixsite.com/caribbeanfetish
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Midtown
Activities: glass of wine, convo, massage, light bondage on me, teasing on me, hj, rcg
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: tight, hot hard body spinner. 5'3", 105 lbs, 34b, beautiful skin, gorgeous face
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review, I was on the fence with her also. I’ll pass, she looks gorgeous, but I’m a little too traditional
Thank you. I hated giving her a no recommendation, because she is so gorgeous and was very nice to me. But glad it helped you and any others that aren’t into bdsm from making the same mistake I made. I probably should have just canceled, but I have never canceled once I committed and was just hoping for the best.
You shouldn't feel bad for being honest and fair. We appreciate the honesty of your review.
Reading all of your ROS, it appears to me she is a legit provider, and offers things some people would really like. It just appears that your " eye candy " in other words the little head was in control more than your large head.

I don't want to say too much more because of it being private for members only, but it is safe to say she is a legit provider, just not your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that either.
You shouldn't feel bad for being honest and fair. We appreciate the honesty of your review. Originally Posted by A_Double
Thank you. I appreciate that. She found out that I gave her a no and is pissed. She rescinded the ok she gave me on p411, which is fine. I’m not going to write something fake to get an ok.
Reading all of your ROS, it appears to me she is a legit provider, and offers things some people would really like. It just appears that your " eye candy " in other words the little head was in control more than your large head.

I don't want to say too much more because of it being private for members only, but it is safe to say she is a legit provider, just not your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that either. Originally Posted by farmstud60
She is legit. We got along fine until we went BCD. And yes, others might love her offerings, just wasn’t my cup of tea. Thank you