Forum Name Change?

There have been a couple of threads about this already. I have tentative approval from management tp change the name of our forum.

Question is, What should the new name be?

New Orleans & Baton Rouge
New Orleans / S. Louisiana
New Orleans, Baton Rouge & S. La.

or ????

Suggestions, please!

Baton Rouge is arguably more active hobby-wise than New Orleans, but NOLA has world-wide name recognition. With this in mind, New Orleans should come FIRST in the title.

Many, many ladies come to New Orleans and then discover the regional opportunities in S. Louisiana.

The forum is not going to be split into two at this time, so we'll save that discussion for a later day, when we're more active & higher membership.
Whats in a name?
Really it makes no difference, but to me...
New Orleans / S. Louisiana
New Orleans and South Louisiana
coonasses?

New Orleans and South Louisiana
coonasses?

Originally Posted by cpi3000
Yeah, and Bodilly probably wants "Rednecks"!! LOL

New Orleans and the South Louisiana Coonasses with a Special Appearance by the REDNECKS!

OMG - Think I'm gonna move to Florida
Saltwater and Freshwater.
Since Louisiana is split between this board and Shreveport and we have members in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Lake Charles, too, I agree with those who said "New Orleans & South Louisiana". If the format accepts a second line in the name, "South Louisiana" as the main title by itself with "New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & Lake Charles" as a subtitle might work.

MM
Since Louisiana is split between this board and Shreveport and we have members in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Lake Charles, too, I agree with those who said "New Orleans & South Louisiana". If the format accepts a second line in the name, "South Louisiana" as the main title by itself with "New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & Lake Charles" as a subtitle might work.

MM Originally Posted by Musman
I'll check into that; there are some local forums with titles that "wrap" listed in the main index.
I agree with New Orleans and south Louisiana. I too like Musman's suggestion.
new orleans, baton rouge ,& south la
  • MrGiz
  • 02-18-2010, 07:07 PM
New Orleans, Baton Rouge, & South Louisiana
Who Dat Nation--anything else would be a travesty!