City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: _
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, CBJ, BBBJ, MISH, DOGGIE, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dark Hair, Slightly Curly, long down back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Saw Cherry when I had an appointment with Julie and wanted to try me a Latina. Cherry is about 5’5 with small bubble butt, she said she is from latin america not brazil. B to C cups is my guess. Good looking
Recommendation: Yes
Although it's a fucked up service, it's an interesting review and throughly enjoyed reading it.
How'd she look? Aside from small bubble butt and b to c cups, how was her body?
What was the damage?
How was her face?
Body was good. Soft tho, not hard body. Remind me of brazilian with small bubble but, he ass checks were super soft as she smacked them off my balls.

Face is ok. Nothing to gah about but ok. Damage was $220 for the hour. Nice relaxing time. I wouldnt drive far across the metroplex for her, but shes a good time and worth a visit if you need some stress relief
Good review, appreciate it. So sounds like I'd rather see someone else for sure. You say that Cherry is a "good looking girl" but I'm not getting "she's hot" vibes and that's what I was hopping for. So again, thanks. So who would you say is the "hottest" of the Pearls ladies at the moment? I might be interested in poking back in there after over a year away.
The only one at Pearls that has and does peek my interest is Julie. I did a doubles with Julie and Jenny but Im not a fan of jenny. Emo said she had seven girls there, not sure of the lineup tho. I think the big boobed thai lady is there bit her service is meh. Julie said I should try amber, a Korean girl, who is new, but I have not seen her so I would be interested in someone taking her for a test drive
The only one at Pearls that has and does peek my interest is Julie. I did a doubles with Julie and Jenny but Im not a fan of jenny. Emo said she had seven girls there, not sure of the lineup tho. I think the big boobed thai lady is there bit her service is meh. Julie said I should try amber, a Korean girl, who is new, but I have not seen her so I would be interested in someone taking her for a test drive Originally Posted by Doug4343
Seven? I've been thinking of visiting there but not much info posted about Pearls lately
I think the big boobed thai lady is there bit her service is meh. Originally Posted by Doug4343
That’s probably Thai Linda.

Julie should talk to Lisa into coming back.
Good review
Originally Posted by Hmonger Games

That's what would seem likely. However, there's a "Kira" at Kfest that people have claimed is Thai Linda from Pearls. But she's come and gone from Kfest so maybe she's working both, back and forth or whatever. I saw Thai Linda at Pearls in late 2019 and enjoyed my visit, founder hotter than hell myself, but I could see signs here and there that would have jived with reviews of her service being "meh", I figured I just caught her on a good day.
Is this the same Julie that was at Luxury and LA?
She was at LA I believe yes, and gold one at one point. I believe this is her yes.
  • Gar
  • 04-17-2021, 11:42 AM

Julie should talk to Lisa into coming back. Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
That would be nice if Lisa came back.
Always make sure the oil is completely OFF. Rinse off and make sure it's gone, smells stick to oil like moths to a flame.