Promoters, what I know

• vadc
  • 04-16-2021, 12:36 PM
Truth

so I've been banned for awhile by RTMs from promoters (mainly by Luxury and Lovely handles).
Luckily, I've been continue to enjoy my hobby. So while I was away from this board, these little promoters have been busy trying to find my information to block me from their agencies and spas. They have been threaten spas and agencies.

Before truths, I am sorry to agencies, spas and ladies for getting threaten by these little idiots (promoters). These idiots threaten to shutdown the biz, ruining the clientele, and even got some fired.

during my 3 months vacation from ECCIE, I was getting information about these idiots. I was told top three main promoters are CT, GR, and AH. They each have 15 to 20 handles here and OH2. They get about $1k a month to do whatever they are told to do by spa and agency. Their involvement range from threaten, extorting $ from spas and ladies, trafficking, transportation, fake reviews, attacking in group, RTMing to get members banned, aggravated promotion of prostitution, online promotion of prostitution... some of these idiots has been charged before and have pending charges.

When new lady comes on board, they approach the lady or owner to promote for $. owners and ladies are aware of many handles these guys have already. if lay or refuse, these idiots threaten them with they can make the girl popular or break them in Dallas market.

We need to figure out how to get rid of them from the market and make girls and owners realize these idiots posts don't work.

Luxury (shasha) figure this out decided to hire full time promoter and pay him $1k a month. She provide him with multiple used phones and tablets for him to log in with multiple handles.

There have been incidents where these idiots offer ladies citizenship by marriage and took $20k to $30k and rip them up.

I was only digging in Luxury and Lovely since they are two that I used most and two that I am in contact with most of ladies.
A bit confusing to read but I get the most of it. This will never stop though, it’s like the fight against drugs. It will never end
I’m not that deep in to the inner workings of the spas. But I’ve been around for a while so I do know some of the players as far as the ladies that work there and so on and so forth. And your opinion is your opinion and you have the right to have it. But what I don’t agree with is you trying to out some of the people by name on these open forums where anybody can read it.
I think that’s wrong, and no matter what the truth is about some of the things you’re saying you’re putting people in a highly dangerous position. Again if you feel strongly about what you’ve said that’s one thing, but pointing out unsubstantiated claims about precise people is kind of fucked up and tantamount to being a snitch. As we know it’s not just hobbyists that read these boards.
You’ve always been civil to me and gone out of your way to point out that I’m a trustworthy poster and my opinion can be trusted and I appreciate that. So don’t take this as a direct attack towards you. It’s just some advice for you, I think you should really re-think some of your tactics.
  • vadc
  • 04-16-2021, 02:52 PM
H3f,
It’s nothing compared to what these idiots did to some ladies.
It’s nothing compared to what’s coming to them.

A good investigator/lawyer says “if I ask a question, I already know the answer or have the proof.”
  • vadc
  • 04-17-2021, 09:53 AM
A bit confusing to read but I get the most of it. This will never stop though, it’s like the fight against drugs. It will never end Originally Posted by jettiso
It will stop when these spas and agencies owners and ladies realize promoters are waste of money. Ultimately, we are the ones paying these little idiots (promoters).

To certain degree I view them as advertisers but when they threaten and extorting these ladies, I will call them out for what they are... little soldiers who are breaking fed.L. in many way to make little $.
  • vadc
  • 04-17-2021, 08:16 PM
To promote my post..
I know trafficking by these promoters are illegal
but how can we go after promoters for threatening and extortion? This becomes issue of protecting sex workers...
vadc, I'm pretty sure what you're discussing now is against eccie guidelines. The "problem" of spa promoters is so far down the list of everyone's priorities. You could leverage pressure to get accurate pics again if you really want to do something, or just don't take the word of a promoter, they're easy to spot.

Hank3fan is right, by associating "promoters" with the spas and alleging illegal activity, you're really accusing the spas of it. You think LE's gunning for the promoters or the amps?
  • vadc
  • 04-17-2021, 08:46 PM
gunning for promoters...
Woo Bin SIN was promoter for Nagoya, Blue and APT (prior to Lovely).

LE chance of getting AMP is long shot... getting promoters is easy as long as they can identify (which is not hard)...
gunning for promoters...
Woo Bin SIN was promoter for Nagoya, Blue and APT (prior to Lovely).

LE chance of getting AMP is long shot... getting promoters is easy as long as they can identify (which is not hard)... Originally Posted by vadc
That's cause he was the owner. Do you not understand the difference between aggravated promotion of pros. and "promoting" on here?

If LE wants to close the amp, they go after the owner. If they want to seize the cash, they go after the owner. They're not going after some schmuck who gets a freebie for running 20 eccie handles
  • vadc
  • 04-18-2021, 06:49 AM
That's cause he was the owner. Do you not understand the difference between aggravated promotion of pros. and "promoting" on here?

If LE wants to close the amp, they go after the owner. If they want to seize the cash, they go after the owner. They're not going after some schmuck who gets a freebie for running 20 eccie handles Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Trust me
Woo Bin SIN wasn’t spa owner... named as only property owner...he owns property (spa) everywhere (TX, CA, NY) or his name is just on property as owner or renter. He was/is also a promoter. Nagoya and Blue SPA owner is on the run and still operating new %*#££. When Blue, Nagoya and APT closed down, it opened new way to go after promoters because Woo Bin SIN allegedly told LE how this works and how promoters are big part of their biz after Shesta and Fosta.

All spas and agencies are owned by females. Men are only property owners, renters and promoters.

But all these are per 2nd hand source so I can’t confirm or deny. I just know I can say it now since a bitch backstabbed me.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
You are obsessed with Chung Tran, you are smitten
Vadc, samgyupal, fuckit, georgecam, gwash, cavmen, vadco (and many more),
Your presence here is a snoozefest, a Bore

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudles
Your Soul is that of a mangy old poodle
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
You are a Puppet, Bota's pulling your strings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Speaking of Blue, the target of your trashes
Your Judas Kiss left, and created her niche
Dropped as her Promoter, now you call her a Bitch

When the Dog bites when the Bee stings, when you're feeling sad
You simply attack she you say back-stabb-ed you, and now you don't feel so bad

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
You are obsessed with Chung Tran, you feel bitten
You are a Liar, a Fraud, yes a Phony
A caricature Actor, I nominate you for a ''Tony''
Thanks for shedding some light on this, makes alot more sense now..
  • vadc
  • 04-18-2021, 10:20 AM
The little promoter king has returned. You and ghost have been bitching and crying about Eccie, now are you going to bitching and moaning about ourhome2?

I will give you a challenge, are you man enough to retired all your promoting handles and make you case/argument with one handle? or do you need fake handles to make it look like multiple people are supporting you?

How many handles are you up to (last time I remember was 21 handles)? I must say, it is a hard work to keep up with 21 handles on multiple platforms.... you deserve to get little $1,000 a month from Luxury and whatever you get from Lovely. The hardest working prostitution promoter/pimp in Dallas!

Now the real shit, you will be never forgiven or forgotten for harassment, threats, and extortion you been doing past 3 months. For me to post this mean, necessary people already knows what you and ghost did....

Welcome back little boy....let the game begin.... it will be like a peeling onion, more shit you talk more information we gain against you.... just like AMP ladies, your job and livelihood is on the line,,, make smart choices.... this is the only and last advice and warning....
Name my handles. I will do it for you..

Chung Tran.

Yup, that's it.

I named a few of yours. Do you watch the Sound of Music every Christmas? Did you recognize the tune?

You seem kind of mad. Why is that? Did you miss me?
  • vadc
  • 04-18-2021, 10:36 AM
Name my handles. I will do it for you..

Chung Tran.

Yup, that's it.

I named a few of yours. Do you watch the Sound of Music every Christmas? Did you recognize the tune?

You seem kind of mad. Why is that? Did you miss me? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Threatening and extorting ladies that are powerless because of situations they are in ... is fucking low....
You need to remember, if you can go to police, they can too... there are many ladies with legal status in AMP...
I will stick to the truths... so when shit hit the fan, my posts can be taken to the bank
When shit hit the fan, You can ask other promoters to back you up because your fake handle can’t do shit in real world.

Yeah, I am fucking mad you threaten and extort from powerless females (and went beyond last 3 months)... any real men would...