Encounter: Titty fuck heaven with Bibi @ Luxury

Date: 4/14
Name: Bibi
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Royal denton
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CFS, DFK, TUMA, nuru, TS, TITTY FUCK, BBBJ, FIV, MSOG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: medium dark
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very shape, voluptuous, pretty face, huge DD titties,
Recommendation: Yes
She seemed to prefer cfs with me but was open to bbfs
  • vadc
  • 04-17-2021, 08:00 PM
She seemed to prefer cfs with me but was open to bbfs Originally Posted by J-Hope
Should feel honored to be cfs with this one... heavily promoted and probably bb anyone walks in.
Should feel honored to be cfs with this one... heavily promoted and probably bb anyone walks in. Originally Posted by vadc
Rather snarkey remark. For somebody who accuses others of extorting girls and abusing them, you are quite rude.

BB prefers CFS, if she does bare at all, it is because she is a warm and generous lady, who wants to please. Her attitude is completely opposite of yours.
  • hard
  • 04-18-2021, 10:42 AM
Well said Chung
  • Xan
  • 04-18-2021, 10:49 AM
How tall is she ?
Chung is BACK. Welcome back.

BB is very nice. A great talker.
Chung is BACK. Welcome back.

BB is very nice. A great talker. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Thanks Steven.

Not everyone is happy I'm back. I appreciate the Texas welcome, but Virginia D.C. is mad as a Hornet, LOL
I, for another, am glad to see Mr. Tran back and sharing his thoughtful insights.
She was CFS with me, which is fine, but also didn't want to kiss and kept saying "2 pops more money". Then cut the hour short ten minutes, after coming in 10 minutes late. Don't believe the hype some of these promoters are throwing out there.
She was CFS with me, which is fine, but also didn't want to kiss and kept saying "2 pops more money". Then cut the hour short ten minutes, after coming in 10 minutes late. Don't believe the hype some of these promoters are throwing out there. Originally Posted by wheressack
Yeah, this seems about right. Don't get me wrong, I've had some good sessions with BB/Honey, but there have been a couple where the service was underwhelming (e.g. telling me there's not enough time for 2nd pop with 20 minutes left and she was 10 minutes late to the appointment). Everyone has bad days though, so I would still recommend her.
Totaly agree jayhawk. I've had great first sessions, and a second or third session where they know me at this point and seem less interested. I chalk it up to them needing a good break which I doubt they get all that often. I'll definitely return to see Bibi one of these days, but the last couple trips to Luxury have been underwhelming than what I was used to there.
Totaly agree jayhawk. I've had great first sessions, and a second or third session where they know me at this point and seem less interested. I chalk it up to them needing a good break which I doubt they get all that often. I'll definitely return to see Bibi one of these days, but the last couple trips to Luxury have been underwhelming than what I was used to there. Originally Posted by wheressack
Yeah, I agree with you. There are exceptions to this though.....like Emma and Vicky.
  • vadc
  • 04-19-2021, 01:27 PM
Yep, most promoted girl ever in AMP (that I can remember)...
My first time was meh... I gave benefit of doubt per reviews (didn’t know it was promoting review at the time) and second was WTF...
Curious to know how much she wasted on little fuckers and how much she gain from heavy promotions...
I remember Bibi from Pearls pre shutdown. Had an excellent experience with her. Nice big yabos