Good massage + fun

Sometime I really need to fix myself and desire a good massage.
Please share your favorite providers or AMP where you can receive both: therapeutic treatment and some relaxation tease and fun L1 ( AMP or Individual masseuse)
Same needed here
Honestly, it's a trade-off; good massage v extras. And, it's a bit subjective. What you call "good", the next guy calls "meh".

The best advice is to use the Search and find the gals that most likely fit what you want. Then, start trying them out to find the one(s) that suit your needs/wants.

The problem with AMPs is they don't do massage. At SubAMPs, you may find a gal that does a good massage + extras. But, they move around, alot. So, if you like what you get, you need to get her personal contact info.

Most likely, you will need to shop indies to get both quality massage + quality extras. That means higher fees, higher tips and multiple visits to build a rapport and get the extras. And, you won't find many reviews on them, cuz getting busted means a loss of license and their livelihood. This is true in SubAMPs, too, somewhat.

Unfortunately, FauxVID-19 made many indies stop taking new clients. Some closed shop completely.
Thanks for your feedback. But you are taking it too serious
I just expect you guys share your fav places like that ( yes, SubAMP) good quality masage and decent amount of fun time. I used to go and liked Wellness Spa Hurst but it is now gone.
You're right. I was responding to your post as if you were being serious.

But, I see you have been around for a long time (since 2017). And, derrick has been here even longer.

I feel silly, having responded like you fellers were newbies, looking for some help. HaHa!

Sorry, fellers. You got me. But, I got no handie LMT.

You should have asked if we know a 20 yo Viet nympho gymnast for $100/90min.
I thought he was serious, too. But since he's not, I won't share my list of beautiful, under-the-radar, LMTs who offer extras for $20.