Colette's?

Has any body ever taken a provider or just gone to Colette's? Looking for info, is it worth it on a Friday or Saturday night?
Nicolet has gone with clients....
I have a bucket list item that I think this would be the best place to fulfill it. I want to have some play time while on public display, to fulfill this there must be at least 8 - 10 people watching.
I've never done colletes. I have done swingers clubs. Do it. Make sure whoever you bring has an open mind to all the activities they are about to experience. It's not for everyone. Provider or not. Have a fucking blast Hun!! Happy Fucking!!
Been there several times, as a single (not Sat nights) or with a date (Sat night). Never brought a provider though. Agree with Diva that you need to have someone who is open minded. It is a blast there. If I were single, I would be there much more frequently.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-18-2016, 05:46 PM
I cannot imagine a better accompanying date than SknyDiva , to a night of "open ended fun" @ Collette's!!

I've been there twice, several years ago... One sucked... The other was Incredible! Any male must go with an extremely open-like-minded female!! There's no other way, if you want to get the most out of a visit!!
Yes, I've gone several times, had a blast each time. My favorite was the voyeur room, big round bed with a mirrored ball above and a bay window for ALL to see! Finally crossed one off my bucket list, a MFM. More than once.
Let us put cards up..and fee was waived. ..but that's when it was totally private. Just grab a date and go. Seems a huge amount of swingers....cheaper and chick's do about anything these days for free. Back then it was a 4 hour date at 12 hour prices. Except amanda...Nobody went. Just a lot for the buck. Kinda gross actually. But who knows what floats anyone's boats these days. I'd go with a indy like nic or. dallas. PLEASE don't call here. We dont. To much......plus how passe..isn't there like 3 new ones??? Xxoo
This is on my sexual bucket list.
I new a provider that was going with her husband. Watch him fuck her on the big round bed. You need to go with a lady.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-19-2016, 06:47 PM
I new a provider that was going with her husband. Watch him fuck her on the big round bed. You need to go with a lady. Originally Posted by DATYMAN
Not only a lady.... But a very "open-adventurous" lady!!!

You, as a guy, can be as adventurous as possible.... But without an equally adventurous female as a partner.... The Club Colette potential will never (or very rarely) be met!

I was fortunate enough (on my second visit) to visit with one incredible young phenom... It's a night / exxxperience I will never forget!!

Pretty cool place... Under the right conditions!!!
I have been very lucky to go with a few wonderful women on different evenings. Then there was the week last year when a swingers convention was in town. My family was away and I was there every night. Sometimes as a single, sometimes with a date. Those nights were wall to wall insanity.
Yea I read your post riley about the convention, sounded like a blast. I have the lady in mind that I want to go with. I am not looking to share her or even play with others myself. I am more interested in watching others and then me and my lady putting on a show for others.
Saturday night is more lit! Which ever night you go, have a blast.
I have gone quite a few times with clients... great fun!!